Steve Jolliffe´s "Time Machine"

phaedra1974
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Steve Jolliffe´s "Time Machine"

Post by phaedra1974 »

Steve Jolliffe´s new album: “Time Machine” is out now.

It was recorded in spring 2012 and contains two long hypnotic tracks. The music itself is totally electronic, with unique sounds and effects.

A free DVD is supplied with the album, and all CDs are individually signed and dated.

Please visit Steves homepage for more information and to listen to some sound clips:

http://www.stevejolliffe.net/news-2/?nid=1417762

We also updated Steve´s homepage and have some great surprises for you:

A lot of unseen pics of Steve from the 60s to the present. Please look at the photo section.

A video clip of Steve´s band “Orange Surprise” which is from 1967 and is released for the public for the first time!!! “Orange Surprise“ was Steve´s band before he joined “Tangerine Dream” for the first time. Steve sang and wrote the lyrics.

Some live clips which were cutted from the TV course "Art Of Music" and a video clip from the song "I remember Rahsaan" which was recorded live with Klaus Schulze in 1981.

A detailed interview which Christopher Lawless did with Steve in 1993 for “Beyond The Horizon” magazine. Steve talks about being in Tangerine Dream, his solo albums and living in the US.

and much more...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Yeh I got the email from him as well, I have ordered from Steve before, he seems like a great guy, good service and some of the music is really good.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Got this in the mail yesterday :D :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Any reviews of this, any good?