EF on Kashmir

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

EF on Kashmir

Post by ant »

:) Just ordered for delivery tomorrow Feel The Burn by Blackburner which includes the cover of Kashmir featuring Edgar Froese. Another collector's item I'm sure!! :)
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:) I know this also has been out as a download only track under the name Space Temple as a Dubstep Remix. Does anyone know how this version differs from the Blackburner Mix with regard to Edgar's guitar work, or are they both the same? :)
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I love this track. Been listening to the download on the TDOC site loads.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
ant

Post by ant »

:( DO NOT BUY THIS ALBUM!! Got my copy on Saturday and the Kasmir track, IMHO, is rubbish. Only about 3 mins 40 sec and very little of Edgar's guitar on it. Ended up downloading the Space Temple one which is the real deal. Excellent bit of guitar by Edgar and running to 6.41 mins. Keep well clear of the Blackburner album if you want it just for Kashmir. If you like the overall type of sound then fine but I hated it. :(
Biggus Dickus