Chris Franke - The Celestine Prophecy

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Chris Franke - The Celestine Prophecy

Post by Froesesque »

I have a couple of tracks off this album on my iPod - a bit too new agey for some, but I love the track Vinciente. Some of the sound remind me of Pacific Coast Highway.
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
Mars

Re: Chris Franke - The Celestine Prophecy

Post by Mars »

Froesesque wrote:I have a couple of tracks off this album on my iPod - a bit too new agey for some, but I love the track Vinciente. Some of the sound remind me of Pacific Coast Highway.
It`s based on the book and film by the same name. Its New Age, and a great album too! :-)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Had this CD for a while and it's so so...The only Franke CD's I really love are London Concert & Klemania.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:Had this CD for a while and it's so so...The only Franke CD's I really love are London Concert & Klemania.
Ditto. The stuff that's like TD I really like. Pacific Coast Highway is OK but just a little to new age for me.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Yes its based on the book of the same title from James Redfield. Its actually one of the only books I have read fully. The album is very nice, it is a bit new agey I guess but it is still a good album. Book is good also
Jon

Post by Jon »

Some great tracks on Celestine Prophecy, like A Radiant Band Of Lght, but I haven't really played the whole album much.
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Heard this for the 1st time today. Bit new agey for me. Not a bad album all the same, based on the first listen.