guardian offer emusic gratis!!

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

Seems a very good site, My only problem with it is they dont seem to get the albums as quick as itunes. There are a few namlook albums like Labyrinth II which came out end of Jan and the latest Pearl album start of march but they dont have on emusic. and a few other artists I like they didnt have as much of the older stuff.

So itunes still rules the digital download market on that score
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

insvims wrote:There is also lot's of great prog rock on emusic.
This is very true. I've downloaded quite a few interesting prog albums.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

When you cancelled did you get that £5 booster extra to stay? I did I accepted then still closed the account...I did feel a little bad so did their survay at the end.
coldwater

Post by coldwater »

i didn't get a £5 offer at the end - did the survey, i said their TD was poor. Might go back using the wifes card etc. Don't feel guilty, time's are 'ard.
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

coldwater wrote:i didn't get a £5 offer at the end - did the survey, i said their TD was poor. Might go back using the wifes card etc. Don't feel guilty, time's are 'ard.

yeh it was a surprise, I used up the £21 credit and then clicked the cancel account and it said "leaving so soon, how about a no strings attached £5 booster pack" So I clicked yes got another album and cancelled the account.

I do feel a bit bad about it really as I should have used it for a few days at least.....Lol!!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Shhhh keep it quiet but its actually quite easy to abuse this offer and get the £21 more than once if you have more than one email address and payment card