Ex-members discography??

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Ex-members discography??

Post by Jon »

I don't think I have ever seen a complete discography over all releases from current and former members of TD. It should include everything from Schulze, Spa, Hoenig, Camaa, Schroyder, PPM, and so on...
EVERYONE who was ever part of TD.

Does a thing like that exist? I guess it is the next frontier for VITN... :roll:
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

Mostly these artists have outside TD little common. Therefore complete discography at or in the style of VitN is unnecessary effort imo.
In addition, Klaus Schulze's official page contains an excellent discography, just like Picture Palace Music.
Also Discogs is informatively regarding KS, PPM, Michael Hoenig, Steve Schroyder, Iris Camaa ...
Detailed discographies of KS and PPM are also at Rate Your Music.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Re: Ex-members discography??

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Jon wrote:Does a thing like that exist? I guess it is the next frontier for VITN... :roll:
Yeah, Michael needs something to keep him busy :lol:
Jon

Post by Jon »

Cyclone wrote:Mostly these artists have outside TD little common. Therefore complete discography at or in the style of VitN is unnecessary effort imo.
In addition, Klaus Schulze's official page contains an excellent discography, just like Picture Palace Music.
Also Discogs is informatively regarding KS, PPM, Michael Hoenig, Steve Schroyder, Iris Camaa ...
Detailed discographies of KS and PPM are also at Rate Your Music.
A complete discography an unnecassary effort?? I couldn't disagree more. To compile the TD family tree would be interesting indeed. The point is to get all those discographies into one site. I now know that it is being worked on.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Jon wrote:To compile the TD family tree would be interesting indeed.
Surprised that Pete Frame hasn't had a go. That would keep him occupied for awhile. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda