Jerome's new EP

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

I just emailed AOL about this Col, if I get an answer I'll let you know
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I just emailed AOL about this Col, if I get an answer I'll let you know
OK thank you.............its very frustrating to say the least :x
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I just emailed AOL about this Col, if I get an answer I'll let you know
OK thank you.............its very frustrating to say the least :x
Talk about it :shock: ...I'm not holding my breath though mate
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

i advise......bin the pee cees and aol......buy a mac, get a diff isp :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I Hope you guy’s really enjoy this album. :wink:

:!: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:i advise......bin the pee cees and aol......buy a mac, get a diff isp :wink:
Been with AOL 8 years this December.........i think this could be the last :roll: :x Their after sales service is not the best,you usually talk to someone in outerspace :evil:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:i advise......bin the pee cees and aol......buy a mac, get a diff isp :wink:
yeah right....in 24 hours, great help...you M**G!!!! :P
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

the rubbermoog has a pc running aol....which is shite....and a peecee with btinternet which is ok....and a mac or two which rule cyberschpace........i aint gonna not be online___________________________________________________________
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:the rubbermoog has a pc running aol....which is shite....and a peecee with btinternet which is ok....and a mac or two which rule cyberschpace........i aint gonna not be online___________________________________________________________
I take it you dont use the AOL PC for peddling them dodgy farmyard DVDs you showed me in Frankfurt :shock: :o :arrow: :arrow: :twisted:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D

effin spammers just sent me DVD : 'orange oddity....' some geezer dressed up as a fruit geeting his pips squeezed :shock:

BM gets his coat and diet coke :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

[quote="bigmoog"]:D

effin spammers just sent me DVD : 'orange oddity....' some geezer dressed up as a fruit geeting his pips squeezed :shock:

:lol: :mrgreen: he's been Tango,d
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

The Statement Error.

!!There is going to be Fear for SMT!!
I Think its good Ides I not be looking forward for this lately album how many time he postponed Since May and September.
I’ll Gone a head too skip it we don’t how long it going wait for the last minute How many times hill push back for other months.
Since last summer I Thought it going to come out it was postponed tell September too released it I said too myself okay well wait for it on September I was Looking forward I very happy.
When September come & gone it postponed again so finally put in the mix or Master I deiced too cancel my order at moonpop shop very upset in Little Tick-off not happy at all where can not too be playing games.
Where not going fall for that once again I think time has pass it self for no reason not put it on CD-R or Mini Disc Format.
When have Music well make hope for it very possible too released highly Profiles Released the deadline possible was October.

I hope guy’s to be looking forward for SMT
I’m not.

So that a big lessons don’t make a music if can’t be the music you don’t want too make
It a Joke and Sick joke and it’ll kill ya.

cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:The Statement Error.

!!There is going to be Fear for SMT!!
I Think its good Ides I not be looking forward for this lately album how many time he postponed Since May and September.
I’ll Gone a head too skip it we don’t how long it going wait for the last minute How many times hill push back for other months.
Since last summer I Thought it going to come out it was postponed tell September too released it I said too myself okay well wait for it on September I was Looking forward I very happy.
When September come & gone it postponed again so finally put in the mix or Master I deiced too cancel my order at moonpop shop very upset in Little Tick-off not happy at all where can not too be playing games.
Where not going fall for that once again I think time has pass it self for no reason not put it on CD-R or Mini Disc Format.
When have Music well make hope for it very possible too released highly Profiles Released the deadline possible was October.

I hope guy’s to be looking forward for SMT
I’m not.

So that a big lessons don’t make a music if can’t be the music you don’t want too make
It a Joke and Sick joke and it’ll kill ya.

I really think you should seek help
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:lol: :mrgreen:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

It's the 29th and I was hoping to order SMT from Cybersounds however it doesn't appear to be available yet. Anybody been able to order it? Should I be looking on Cargo Records?