Who is going to the PPM show at Oirschot ?

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

looking forward to the UK show ;)
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Yes, it was a great day.

Airsculpture was a good surprise for me. To be honest, I knew the name of this band but not really the music. Very good in Live. The same quality and style as Radio Massacre International.

Picture Palace Music.
A Live of PPM is something. I wish to everyone to be a day in the audience of a PPM show.
Thorsten is a great performer with sometimes humour.
Great work of the drummers, and a fantastic solo guitar of Vincent de Quiram.
Almost alll my favorites tracks of PPM were in the tracklist , with Metropolis Theme for the final.
Some tracks of the great new Album Midsummer, I listened this day on the car.
Midsummer's Day was a great moment of the show with all the band singing.
This track is really a potential hit.

It was nice to meet again all the TD fans from Netherlands, a very nice country with many sun this week end.
Thanks to Thorsten to take time with us after the show.

Thanks to Ron Boots to make possible this kind of event.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:looking forward to the UK show ;)
Is this on the cards? I'd be interested.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
treibklang

Post by treibklang »

Btw., "rumors" (well, it's rather an open secret) tell that PPm will play live at the Electronic Circus festival in Bielefeld (Germany) next year as main act. That's on October 1st 2011. Maybe a good idea to earmark that date 8)
sound's good
http://www.syndae.de - your podcast on fine electronic music
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
first step, in a long march
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
first step, in a long march
Cool. 8)

Headlining or support?

Co-headlining with Jerome would be a great idea.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
hansx

Post by hansx »

treibklang wrote:Btw., "rumors" (well, it's rather an open secret) tell that PPm will play live at the Electronic Circus festival in Bielefeld (Germany) next year as main act. That's on October 1st 2011. Maybe a good idea to earmark that date 8)
And another rumor, from Thorsten himself, is that they play next weekend in the Neighbourhood of Berlin. But not at Ricochet.
hansx

Post by hansx »

la sagesse du destin wrote:Yes, it was a great day.

Airsculpture was a good surprise for me. To be honest, I knew the name of this band but not really the music. Very good in Live. The same quality and style as Radio Massacre International.

Picture Palace Music.
A Live of PPM is something. I wish to everyone to be a day in the audience of a PPM show.
Almost alll my favorites tracks of PPM were in the tracklist , with Metropolis Theme for the final.

It was nice to meet again all the TD fans from Netherlands, a very nice country with many sun this week end.

Charles
Indeed, thanks to Ron.
Glad we met Charles. Hope you had a pleasant journey back home.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

hansx wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:Yes, it was a great day.

Picture Palace Music.

Charles
Indeed, thanks to Ron.
Glad we met Charles. Hope you had a pleasant journey back home.
Charles, did you noticed if anybody was videotaping the concert (PPM and Nattefrost)? There isn't much on youtube as far as PPM live stuff. I was hoping that someone out there would be taping a few of the sets from PPM and others. Never seen Thorsten performing live.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

tdream4ever wrote:Charles, did you noticed if anybody was videotaping the concert (PPM and Nattefrost)? There isn't much on youtube as far as PPM live stuff. I was hoping that someone out there would be taping a few of the sets from PPM and others. Never seen Thorsten performing live.
I noticed someone was video "taping", recording the complete live performances of Nattefrost and Airsculpture.
was sitting a few rows behind Ron Boots, who controlled the audio recordings and did the audio mixing.
At the performance of PPM I was sitting in front (and so was Charles), so I don't know, but I think the same person did record PPM too.

Airsculpture did a audio recording of their live performance, including applause.

I made some short video recordings, sound quality is not optimal :(
See my youtube channel.

Peter
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

pb2rdf wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Charles, did you noticed if anybody was videotaping the concert (PPM and Nattefrost)? There isn't much on youtube as far as PPM live stuff. I was hoping that someone out there would be taping a few of the sets from PPM and others. Never seen Thorsten performing live.
I noticed someone was video "taping", recording the complete live performances of Nattefrost and Airsculpture.
was sitting a few rows behind Ron Boots, who controlled the audio recordings and did the audio mixing.
At the performance of PPM I was sitting in front (and so was Charles), so I don't know, but I think the same person did record PPM too.

Airsculpture did a audio recording of their live performance, including applause.

See my youtube channel.

Peter
Excellent :!: :D

I will check it out after work. Hope to see others on you tube. Need to see more of Thorsten's work on the tube. Get the word out. Nattefrost and Airsculture would be awesome too. But there are plenty of Nattefrost on youtube. Thanks. :wink:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
hansx

Post by hansx »

tdream4ever wrote:
pb2rdf wrote:

See my youtube channel.

Peter
Excellent :!: :D

I will check it out after work. Hope to see others on you tube. Need to see more of Thorsten's work on the tube. Get the word out. Nattefrost and Airsculture would be awesome too. But there are plenty of Nattefrost on youtube. Thanks. :wink:
Indeed looking good, shame that the sound isn't too good. But the pictures are great.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Have found a download of the concert on the internet. Still downloading, but will let you know what I think of it.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

pb2rdf wrote:Picture Palace Music.
My first live concert of PMP, 2nd of PPM outside Germany
I'm just standing on my feet, though it does not save much.
Very professional performance of the 6 members of PMP (including Thorsten :D )

I will publish a video of the E-live performances, look at :
http://www.youtube.com/borerealis
Based on this footage and the audio version of the concert I've heard, I'm REALLY hoping there will be an official DVD/CD of the concert.
T'would be most excellent.
hansx

Post by hansx »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
pb2rdf wrote:Picture Palace Music.
My first live concert of PMP, 2nd of PPM outside Germany
I'm just standing on my feet, though it does not save much.
Very professional performance of the 6 members of PMP (including Thorsten :D )

I will publish a video of the E-live performances, look at :
http://www.youtube.com/borerealis
Based on this footage and the audio version of the concert I've heard, I'm REALLY hoping there will be an official DVD/CD of the concert.
T'would be most excellent.
should be fun, but don't think so. It wasn't recorded with camera, at least not officially. Someone did, by the way, make rcordings of everything with his camera. But don´t know who that was.