Chris Franke - The London Concert

Marakesh
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Marakesh »

Thanks very much for the info, good to see the photos 8)

Maybe Chris Franke will release it on dvd.
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Marakesh wrote:Thanks very much for the info, good to see the photos 8)

doubt it, surely if it was ever going to get released it would have by now
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:

doubt it, surely if it was ever going to get released it would have by now
Got a job to track down Franke these days :) :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

I've said it before but it's sad in the extreme that 3 of the most interesting ex-TD members (Franke, Haslinger and Schmoelling) have only ever performed one concert each since leaving the group...and all remain unreleased as an official DVD :(
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Myself and Peter Beasley were there on the day and helped out backstage with the set-up. I do have some great photos from that time that I must digitise. Thanks for the reminder... I wrote a diary of the day and had it published in Voyager magazine back in the day as they say! Fantastic memories of my one and only time meeting Chris. Photo from that day on my myspace page... :) :) :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

TangFanIRL wrote:Myself and Peter Beasley were there on the day and helped out backstage with the set-up. I do have some great photos from that time that I must digitise. Thanks for the reminder... I wrote a diary of the day and had it published in Voyager magazine back in the day as they say! Fantastic memories of my one and only time meeting Chris. Photo from that day on my myspace page... :) :) :)

Nice one, would you be willing to share the voyager article if you still have?
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

cantosis wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:Myself and Peter Beasley were there on the day and helped out backstage with the set-up. I do have some great photos from that time that I must digitise. Thanks for the reminder... I wrote a diary of the day and had it published in Voyager magazine back in the day as they say! Fantastic memories of my one and only time meeting Chris. Photo from that day on my myspace page... :) :) :)

Yes, of course!!! I do still have it on Atari ST text format disk somewhere!!! Happy to share and thanks for your interest... ;-)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

TangFanIRL wrote:
cantosis wrote:

Yes, of course!!! I do still have it on Atari ST text format disk somewhere!!! Happy to share and thanks for your interest... ;-)

I probably read it back in the day but not had those great magazines for a few years now ;-(
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

That sounds great, looking forward to seeing them and the Voyager magazine article would be interesting to read 8)
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

24db wrote:

I've said it before but it's sad in the extreme that 3 of the most interesting ex-TD members (Franke, Haslinger and Schmoelling) have only ever performed one concert each since leaving the group...and all remain unreleased as an official DVD :(
I'd add Peter Baumann to that sad list. Unless he's done a bunch of gigs I'm not aware of.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

For those that asked about "Klemania" last night. I played both versions today and try as i might can not find any difference to the 1993 press "SICD 8110" and the 1995 press SID-6504...Unless my ears are playing tricks, the only differences i can find are the track times. On the 93 press "Scattered Thoughts" is (22.05) and "Inside The Morphing Space" is (20.56) and states (Remix) at the side of the track. On the 1995 press "Scattered Thoughts" is (22.27) and "Inside The Morphing Space" is (21.01). On both CDs last track "Silent Waves" has a time of (4.10). Maybe someone else can find something :? :)
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

thanks for the update Colin... :D

Anything else you fancy listening too for us? :idea:
24db

Post by 24db »

TangFanIRL wrote:
cantosis wrote:

what issue was it in Conrad, can you remember?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:thanks for the update Colin... :D

Anything else you fancy listening too for us? :idea:
Not after the Celestine Prophecy :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:For those that asked about "Klemania" last night. I played both versions today and try as i might can not find any difference to the 1993 press "SICD 8110" and the 1995 press SID-6504...Unless my ears are playing tricks, the only differences i can find are the track times. On the 93 press "Scattered Thoughts" is (22.05) and "Inside The Morphing Space" is (20.56) and states (Remix) at the side of the track. On the 1995 press "Scattered Thoughts" is (22.27) and "Inside The Morphing Space" is (21.01). On both CDs last track "Silent Waves" has a time of (4.10). Maybe someone else can find something :? :)
Thanks Mate, apprciate it!