Rare - Edgar for the recording of Stuntman

Schmoelling in wonderland
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Rare - Edgar for the recording of Stuntman

Post by Schmoelling in wonderland »

Hi,

I don't want to start a "Youtube Treasure hunt" but i often look at Youtube to see if there is some new clips of TD. Most of the time, it's all the same.

I just found this one that is quite interesting. It show Edgar with the helmet with microphones to record Stuntman (i think.... i don't have this album. Shame on me ! :oops: ). It's interesting and a high artistic showcase. That's why i want to share with you. It's the first time i saw it.

By the way, the music we hear with the heartbeat (near 2:30) is not the transition between Quichotte 1 & 2 ? Or maybe the starting of the 1980 East Germany show ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zPs_0iY ... re=related
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Another nice clip.

Once again I've heard about it but never actually seen it.

Some nice music at the end too that I don't recognise.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Detroit Snackbar Dreamer

Re: Rare - Edgar for the recording of Stuntman

Post by Detroit Snackbar Dreamer »

Schmoelling in wonderland wrote:Hi,

I don't want to start a "Youtube Treasure hunt"
Why not? Since I don't have time to scan YouTube all the time for all the bands I like, I really appreciate links like this!

"Klanggeber" - what a great word! 8)

Edgar should really get hold of the rights for this and release it - along with lots of old concert videos - on DVD.

Next task: Please find a video from a show between 80-90 - except for the Poland bit, I've never seen anything live from that period. And some must have been filmed, or not?
24db

Re: Rare - Edgar for the recording of Stuntman

Post by 24db »

Detroit Snackbar Dreamer wrote:
Schmoelling in wonderland wrote:Hi,

I don't want to start a "Youtube Treasure hunt"
Why not? Since I don't have time to scan YouTube all the time for all the bands I like, I really appreciate links like this!

"Klanggeber" - what a great word! 8)

Edgar should really get hold of the rights for this and release it - along with lots of old concert videos - on DVD.

Next task: Please find a video from a show between 80-90 - except for the Poland bit, I've never seen anything live from that period. And some must have been filmed, or not?
haven't you seen the colour clip from Greece in 1983 that TD used to have on their site?
Detroit Snackbar Dreamer

Post by Detroit Snackbar Dreamer »

Now that you remind me - right. I remember some very low resolution RealMedia files which I once downloaded. Maybe this footage has meanwhile shown up somewhere in higher quality.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Some sounds in the video are the same as the effects section of Tangram Set 2 towards the end around 15:45. So that's actually Edgar's heartbeat we hear on Tangram? Interesting.