Purple Haze

pb2rdf
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Purple Haze

Post by pb2rdf »

Like to share this picture with all of you.

Source : www.spaceweather.com

hansx

Re: Purple Haze

Post by hansx »

pb2rdf wrote:Like to share this picture with all of you.

Source : www.spaceweather.com

looks fantastic. the song is also a great one, but not from TD. Sorry, Purple Haze is a Hendrix song, and that will always be the case.
timer

Post by timer »

Nice photo Peter. - was it fog ?
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

timer wrote:Nice photo Peter. - was it fog ?
www.spaceweather.com wrote:PURPLE HAZE: "I was work early yesterday, just before local sunrise, when I looked out the window," says Monika Landy-Gyebnar of Veszprem, Hungary. "What I saw made me wonder if someone had put something 'extra' in my coffee." The landscape was blanketed by an intense purple fog:

" I asked my colleague, who's not a coffee drinker, if he also saw the unbelievable color and he said 'yes.' I took some pictures and they also had the same color. So it was reality, not a psychedelic vision."

What caused this strange apparition?

It was the sunrise. "Using some weather webcams, I looked around the city and saw that other places without fog were also purple, pink and red," she continues. "Colorful sunrise rays were painting everything. The scattering of this light by tiny water droplets in the fog was truly wonderful!"

"Today's fog reminded me that the 43rd anniversary of Jimi Hendrix's Purple Haze is just around the corner. It was first released on March 17, 1967."

Purple haze all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
'Scuse me while I kiss the sky
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

was it a preemonition that Purple Haze will be played on the European Tour?