Jerome has left the building...

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Jerome has left the building...

Post by 24db »

A quote from Edgar (from Seconds magazine in 1997 I think):

Seconds: When your son Jerome joined the band, did that bring you closer together as father and son?

Edgar: No, we never had a normal Father-and-son relationship. As parents we gave him the necessary lessons in life for the first thirteen or fourteen years and then we kicked him out of the house for about five years.

Seconds: At what point did he rejoin the family?

Edgar: He came back into our house again when he wasn't a kid anymore. He was a partner, he was a friend, he was a part of a little social cell. Now, working together in music, I don't have to tell him what to do. He is teaching me and I can teach him. Having the same blood in our circulation makes things a lot easier becuase we feel the same way,
epsilon75

Re: Jerome has left the building...

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:A quote from Edgar (from Seconds magazine in 1997 I think):

Seconds: When your son Jerome joined the band, did that bring you closer together as father and son?

Edgar: No, we never had a normal Father-and-son relationship. As parents we gave him the necessary lessons in life for the first thirteen or fourteen years and then we kicked him out of the house for about five years.

Edgar: He came back into our house again when he wasn't a kid anymore. He was a partner, he was a friend, he was a part of a little social cell. Now, working together in music, I don't have to tell him what to do. He is teaching me and I can teach him. Having the same blood in our circulation makes things a lot easier becuase we feel the same way,

Who the hell did he go to live with at 14 :? out in the forest with GONG :shock:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

Who the hell did he go to live with at 14 :? out in the forest with GONG :shock:
perhaps we went to boarding school or something?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

My youngest lad at just turned 15 is a big chap around 6ft 1 and 15 stone plus.............but i cant see my missus ever throwing him out of the house,she still calls him her baby :roll: I can not see how he could get on at that age,but i suppose some do. :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

My youngest lad at just turned 15 is a big chap around 6ft 1 and 15 stone plus.............but i cant see my missus ever throwing him out of the house,she still calls him her baby :roll: I can not see how he could get on at that age,but i suppose some do. :arrow:
Damn you've got a big lad there Colin, which one is the Rugby player?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: perhaps we went to boarding school or something?

Damn you've got a big lad there Colin, which one is the Rugby player?
The one on the left :arrow:
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

My son, Ariel is 15 and he is 6' 2" wears size 12 shoes, and we got him a Fender Strat for Xmas

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

staatsgrenze wrote:My son, Ariel is 15 and he is 6' 2" wears size 12 shoes, and we got him a Fender Strat for Xmas

Hes a big lad.....................my kid is in 13 shoes now............could have a couple of NFL players on our hands :wink: but id rather a ruck with them blondes :D
24db

Post by 24db »

staatsgrenze wrote:My son, Ariel is 15 and he is 6' 2" wears size 12 shoes, and we got him a Fender Strat for Xmas

it's a rough life in the US airforce ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

You know what they say about big feet :? :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:You know what they say about big feet :? :wink:
big socks?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:You know what they say about big feet :? :wink:
big socks?

Phew :shock: im glad your spelling was a little off then :evil:
timer

Post by timer »

Is he in ? is he out ? this debate will not be concluded untill 1) the tour starts 2) Edgar or Jerome make a statement.
Personally i would like to see Jerome on stage with TD next year, but if it's his 'time' to make the journey into the music business so be it ,and I for one wish him ever sucess. His issued solo work stands up incredibly well ,(even if it wasn't associated to the biggest EM influences ever!).

This is another waiting game!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Is he in ? is he out ? this debate will not be concluded untill 1) the tour starts 2) Edgar or Jerome make a statement.
Personally i would like to see Jerome on stage with TD next year, but if it's his 'time' to make the journey into the music business so be it ,and I for one wish him ever sucess. His issued solo work stands up incredibly well ,(even if it wasn't associated to the biggest EM influences ever!).

This is another waiting game!

I hope that he will be a part of the tour Tim..........if its not to be well thats too bad............but i for one will miss him :arrow:
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

He'll be there.........