Jerome has left the building...

JD
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by JD »

I must admit Im curious to read these answers Jerome promises on his myspace page. I for one thought his contributions to TD kept the band alive.You can hear on Neptunes just what his contribution to his time with TD was and all of the classic tracks from that era are down to him. I think Edgar is on form these days again, but back then I think he struggled and jeromes melodic approach kept the band on track, despite the backlash of the non-drum fans.But with a band as diverse as TD, they are never going to release anything that appeals to everyone.

It would be sad if Jerome and Edgar had parted on bad terms, but y'know we may just be surprised to see its all nothing more than rumour !
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
timer

Post by timer »

JD - Lets hope it is rumour that EF and JF parted on bad feelings.
It's bad enough ex band members being at logger heads but for family that's even worse.
Im sure if it were the case Edgar would have not handed over a large volume of recordings for Jerome to do with what he pleases.

At the end of the day the reasons behind this ,as in other personal matters raised on this forum, are none of our business. And I for one respect that. Unfortunately being in the TD / music / celebrity enviroment, there are always people willing to push things that much further. Thsi only has the detrimental effect of distancing the Fans from the band even further.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:JD - Lets hope it is rumour that EF and JF parted on bad feelings.
It's bad enough ex band members being at logger heads but for family that's even worse.
Im sure if it were the case Edgar would have not handed over a large volume of recordings for Jerome to do with what he pleases.

At the end of the day the reasons behind this ,as in other personal matters raised on this forum, are none of our business. And I for one respect that. Unfortunately being in the TD / music / celebrity enviroment, there are always people willing to push things that much further. Thsi only has the detrimental effect of distancing the Fans from the band even further.
Agreed Tim. We all have our thoughts regarding Jerome's departure, but whatever happens between Father and Son, is their business and theirs alone.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Well, I still think that both parties are thriving being away from each other creatively and, whatever the reasons, Jerome NEEDS to leave home and enjoy himself at his age.

I'm sure he'll be "back" at some point, just let's wish him happy times and plenty of solo albums...
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

はい

:D :wink: :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:JD - Lets hope it is rumour that EF and JF parted on bad feelings.

Excellent comments Tim,i could not agree more :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

s m t is due

bm awaits 8)
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:s m t is due

bm awaits 8)
The release must be imminent :arrow: looking forward to it and hopefully a live UK show :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
r4man

None of my business, I know, but still makes me feel sad

Post by r4man »

From Jerome's faq: .....
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

Please respect not to discuss this issue about Jerome's working philosophy here within this forum.

In our view he would have been much better off releasing his solo records instead of releasing such awkward FAQ's.

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN