Edgar Froese Guitars

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Edgar Froese Guitars

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:Dont forget his all time favorite Tim,i am sure he will tell you the same :wink:
What is Edgar's fave?
White custom Les Paul?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Dont forget his all time favorite Tim,i am sure he will tell you the same :wink:
What is Edgar's fave?
White custom Les Paul?
It is the one he plays on the SBE dvd Chris amongst others,he did name it to me but i forgot and i am no guitar buff :oops: I am sure Tim could tell us what it is....... :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
What is Edgar's fave?
White custom Les Paul?
It is the one he plays on the SBE dvd Chris amongst others,he did name it to me but i forgot and i am no guitar buff :oops: I am sure Tim could tell us what it is....... :)
Steinberger - with EMG pick ups, and having bought similar last year I can hear why - those pick ups are something else ! 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: What is Edgar's fave?
White custom Les Paul?
Steinberger - with EMG pick ups, and having bought similar last year I can hear why - those pick ups are something else ! 8)
This one?
http://www.steinberger.com/ZT3.html

Very nice. Is it the one he can be seen paying homage to (that thing cooks do to say something tastes great) in a quick clip on one of the DVDs?
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: It is the one he plays on the SBE dvd Chris amongst others,he did name it to me but i forgot and i am no guitar buff :oops: I am sure Tim could tell us what it is....... :)
This one?

Very nice. Is it the one he can be seen paying homage to (that thing cooks do to say something tastes great) in a quick clip on one of the DVDs?
I'll find out the exact model - can't do serial numbers (!) unless I get invited to have a look around TD's instrument warehouse :idea:

The body is a bit more rounded than the ZT3 , but i think you know the one - White - headless ! (no not Edgar !)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote: Steinberger - with EMG pick ups, and having bought similar last year I can hear why - those pick ups are something else ! 8)
This one?

I'll find out the exact model - can't do serial numbers (!) unless I get invited to have a look around TD's instrument warehouse :idea:

The body is a bit more rounded than the ZT3 , but i think you know the one - White - headless ! (no not Edgar !)
Ahh yes. I know exactly. Thank goodness it wasn't the angular thing he played a few years back. I was quite rude about that at the time. :oops:
timer

Post by timer »

Not the Parker (blue) he had at the Astoria 2003 ? or the Red Krammer from Melrose tour ?

The Parker is a beautifull piece of kit , mate has one and I love playing it . Im surprised this wasn't used more unless EF just didn't get on with it, and thats the conclusion I come to as we haven't seen it since ! :(
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Not the Parker (blue) he had at the Astoria 2003 ? or the Red Krammer from Melrose tour ?

The Parker is a beautifull piece of kit , mate has one and I love playing it . Im surprised this wasn't used more unless EF just didn't get on with it, and thats the conclusion I come to as we haven't seen it since ! :(
Yep...it was the Parker. :oops:

Hadn't seen one before, it came as a bit of a shock. Seen quite a few people playing it since so I'm feeling a bit foolish now. Got a nice clip of Roine Stolt of Flower Kings/Transatlantic playing a very nice version of Shine on You Crazy Diamond on one somewhere.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: What is Edgar's fave?
White custom Les Paul?
That's the one mate 8) :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Steinberger GR4 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Steinberger GR4 8)
Shouldn't that be the GR8? :wink:

...for all you minimalist texters out there.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
Shouldn't that be the GR8? :wink:

...for all you minimalist texters out there.

Clock out Chris ! :wink: :lol:
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Is that a model number??? ;-) ;-) ;-)
timer

Post by timer »

TangFanIRL wrote:

Is that a model number??? ;-) ;-) ;-)
Yes mate
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

anyone know which brand of guitar strings Edgar used on his ovation acoustic on Cyclone? :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....