Vote for Bernhard Beibl

Cyclone
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Vote for Bernhard Beibl

Post by Cyclone »

Support Bernhard Beibl please!

Bernhard Beibl & Band want to play as support band for the Vienna concert of Frank Dellé on Dec 9th - 1 of 6 bands has the chance. At http://www.dellee.de/index.php?votingv2 one can vote, which band shall play.

How to vote: go to http://www.dellee.de/, select the language, go to Vote your favorite band onto the dellé stage in your town.
- You can vote as ofte as your want (every 6h)!
- First, choose a city. Choose: Wien.
- Every band has his own vote scala (uncool - cool), choose your points, at the bottom you'll find the voting button. Your vote is counted!
- The voting ends at the 28th of November.

To help BB one must vote Bernhard Beibl cool, all other bands uncool
Last edited by Cyclone on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timer

Post by timer »

Done ! :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

done, all the others are uncool :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Sorted 8) :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Janus

Post by Janus »

Bernie in Wien it is then :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Janus wrote:Bernie in Wien it is then :wink:
Vote cast for Oor Bernie. Will vote again in 6 hours time. 8)
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Done, as well. Must look up flights, or its the Orient Express for me.
Janus

Post by Janus »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
Already made plans for that Mr Ed..the laptop's coming to the pub with us :wink:
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Janus wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
Already made plans for that Mr Ed..the laptop's coming to the pub with us :wink:
Pub? I've heard fables of such a place...never been in one personally, would you recommend it young Sir??
Janus

Post by Janus »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
Janus wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote: Vote cast for Oor Bernie. Will vote again in 6 hours time. 8)
Pub? I've heard fables of such a place...never been in one personally, would you recommend it young Sir??
Yes young man tis no imaginary tale or myth for sure....it's been said that on a cold July summers eve folk once heard the sounds of the Brotherhood of Man wafting from its location and legend tells of dancing madmen waltzing together!!! :wink: (seriously I'm sad to say but the Holbury and the great family who run it is about to close..recession and the usual story..this may be our last night to go and enjoy it :( )
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Janus wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
Janus wrote: Already made plans for that Mr Ed..the laptop's coming to the pub with us :wink:
Yes young man tis no imaginary tale or myth for sure....it's been said that on a cold July summers eve folk once heard the sounds of the Brotherhood of Man wafting from its location and legend tells of dancing madmen waltzing together!!! :wink: (seriously I'm sad to say but the Holbury and the great family who run it is about to close..recession and the usual story..this may be our last night to go and enjoy it :( )
...Ah yes.. I seem to recall a story in the Sunday Sport relating to this legend. It went along the lines of the Scotsman, Englishman, Welshman and Irishman (and some South African Glaswegians) gathering in an Old Inn to huddle by the fire and tell stories of hazardous journeys and TD concerts. Much merriment was had by all and great friendships were forged. Many kisses were saved for me.

That's a bummer about the pub Chris. Hope something can be done to save it. Perhaps a thirsty Mac could visit and empty the kegs overnight?
Janus

Post by Janus »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
Janus wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote: Pub? I've heard fables of such a place...never been in one personally, would you recommend it young Sir??
...Ah yes.. I seem to recall a story in the Sunday Sport relating to this legend. It went along the lines of the Scotsman, Englishman, Welshman and Irishman (and some South African Glaswegians) gathering in an Old Inn to huddle by the fire and tell stories of hazardous journeys and TD concerts. Much merriment was had by all and great friendships were forged. Many kisses were saved for me.

That's a bummer about the pub Chris. Hope something can be done to save it. Perhaps a thirsty Mac could visit and empty the kegs overnight?
:lol: ..don't even think Mac can save this one mate...still have some great memories from both the fan meet and wedding this year...oh yes..and some pics to cherrish :wink: ......
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Janus wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
Janus wrote: Yes young man tis no imaginary tale or myth for sure....it's been said that on a cold July summers eve folk once heard the sounds of the Brotherhood of Man wafting from its location and legend tells of dancing madmen waltzing together!!! :wink: (seriously I'm sad to say but the Holbury and the great family who run it is about to close..recession and the usual story..this may be our last night to go and enjoy it :( )

:lol: ..don't even think Mac can save this one mate...still have some great memories from both the fan meet and wedding this year...oh yes..and some pics to cherrish :wink: ......
You dance divinely, dear boy :wink:
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

done,
and done every day until 28 november.
Good luck to Berni

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Voted.

...or at least I think I have. :roll: