Chris Hausl

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Chris Hausl

Post by 24db »

Excuse the fan boy post, but I think Chris's vocals on MFD are a revelation. Great stuff

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=97598654
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Weird Andy.........i had a friend request from them today,when i looked and saw his name i obviously accepted graciously......I had no idea he was in this band and thought he only worked with PPM :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM is not making any further comment on any aspect of madcap's

but the vocals for me are perfectly judged and quite magickal : as are the musical underpinnings

:D :arrow:

bm is now off to insist that he agrees with himself :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I think that was the problem with TD previous vocal albums that they didn't work due to the singers.
Sounds like MFD is going to work due to Chris Hausl
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

alipaul wrote:I think that was the problem with TD previous vocal albums that they didn't work due to the singers.
I can't deny that his vocal style suits this album very well.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Hobo wrote:
alipaul wrote:I think that was the problem with TD previous vocal albums that they didn't work due to the singers.
I can't deny that his vocal style suits this album very well.
Totally agreed. I've said this before, but he really reminds me of Iarla O'Lionard from Afro Celt Sound System... strong proponents of the style of music you hear on 'Lake of Pontchartrain'.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

IMO a superb vocalist - sometimes his style reminds me slightly of Brendan Perry (Dead Can Dance) although with "One Hour Of Madness" he almost veers into Dave Gahan territory. I agree that of all the vocalists that TD have worked with, Chris is probably the best by far. I bet he didn't throw a hissy fit either about struggling to fit William Blake's poetry to the music.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I must admit I was very impressed by Chris's singing. He has quite a range and a variety of ways of singing. Didn't like him too much to start with but his voice has really grown on me.

....this from the guy who thought that the LP had been put on at the wrong speed when he first heard Jon Anderson.
:oops:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

endorphin wrote:IMO a superb vocalist - sometimes his style reminds me slightly of Brendan Perry (Dead Can Dance) although with "One Hour Of Madness" he almost veers into Dave Gahan territory. I agree that of all the vocalists that TD have worked with, Chris is probably the best by far. I bet he didn't throw a hissy fit either about struggling to fit William Blake's poetry to the music.

Have to agree i do like his style of singing,seems a real nice bloke as well :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I think his singing is as good as the best that I've heard!
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Desert_Voyager wrote:I think his singing is as good as the best that I've heard!
Totally agree a great singer IMO.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I was very impressed with Chris' live vocal perfomance. Initially, I thought it might be m i m e d. I shall add him to my space, later.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

endorphin wrote:IMO a superb vocalist - sometimes his style reminds me slightly of Brendan Perry (Dead Can Dance) although with "One Hour Of Madness" he almost veers into Dave Gahan territory. I agree that of all the vocalists that TD have worked with, Chris is probably the best by far. I bet he didn't throw a hissy fit either about struggling to fit William Blake's poetry to the music.
Can't argue with that.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

For those interested, Chris's band 'Foreshadowing' new CD tragedy is being released soon. When I get details I will update.
nightmare strand

Post by nightmare strand »

Chris Hausl, you should be Joseph. Even the great Lord Lloyd Webber couldn't fail to be impressed.