Steve Schroyder Live in US

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Steve Schroyder Live in US

Post by Janus »

Just picked the following news up from Cyndee Lee Rule.
Anyone in the US who can make this I'm sure is in for a great
night's music....

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that ex-Tangerine Dream member, Steve Schroyder, will be performing in our livingroom on Saturday, October 10th! This will be Steve's first US performance in 18 years, and Jeff and I are very honored to be hosting him!! We are also excited to have Philly's own Panophonic here for a very spacey opening set!

Details of the show:
-Saturday, October 10th
-Doors open at 7:00, show at 8:00
-Price: $15
-Vegan refreshments will be available after the show
-Located in Trevose, 5 minutes outside of NE Philly
-RSVP to me directly ASAP to reserve your spot, and for the address. Space is LIMITED, and this will be an opportunity for a VERY intimate show with Steve Schroyder and Panophonic!
Email directly to me at: violincyndee@yahoo.com

Steve Schroyder info:
Steve was a member of Tangerine Dream in 1971, appearing on their albums "Alpha Centauri" and "Zeit". He also worked with Ash Ra Tempel on their 1973 album "Seven Up", and has had many other projects throughout the years.

Panophonic info:
Stellarscope's leading man, Tommy Lugo, takes you on a voyage throughout the boundaries of space and time. His solo project evokes the sounds emanating from the stars. Blending pop song-writing, ethereal guitar soundscapes, bleeps, noises, samples, electronic beats, & floating vocals. He has recorded 11 full length albums since the winter of 2001

Hope to see you on October 10th!!
Cyndee
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
24db

Post by 24db »

well I hope he wipes his feet!