Schmoelling on Berlin TV 12th September!

Mars
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Schmoelling on Berlin TV 12th September!

Post by Mars »

In October 2008 Johannes Schmoelling was interviewed by Kuno Dreysse and Wolfgang Makowski for "Kuno's - Storys aus Rock & Pop", a German private TV show!
The interview will be broadcasted on TV.BERLIN on Saturday, 12th of September 2009, 18:15 and 20:15!
The programme will also be available on Kuno's MySpace.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Just got this this email myself. The link to Kunos myspace is

http://www.myspace.de/kunosmusic
hansx

Post by hansx »

Very curious about it. Presume it can be watched on internet alse.
TangFanIRL

Re: Schmoelling on Berlin TV 12th September!

Post by TangFanIRL »

Mars wrote:In October 2008 Johannes Schmoelling was interviewed by Kuno Dreysse and Wolfgang Makowski for "Kuno's - Storys aus Rock & Pop", a German private TV show!
The interview will be broadcasted on TV.BERLIN on Saturday, 12th of September 2009, 18:15 and 20:15!
Did anyone catch this and how did you hear about it? ;-)
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... D=63143984 8)

If you want to save the video, go to http://keep-tube.com/ and enter the above link in the field, and press the "Download file" button. In the next step, choose "Save as FLV file".

was this the one you told me about CG?
When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

j_pertou wrote:http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... D=63143984 8)

If you want to save the video, go to http://keep-tube.com/ and enter the above link in the field, and press the "Download file" button. In the next step, choose "Save as FLV file".

:cry: I wish I had taken up german as a language!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Jon

Post by Jon »

Thanks, interesting 28 minute interview. JS is a very sympathetic, talkative and energetic guy.

Looking forward to the next show.
hansx

Post by hansx »

tdream4ever wrote:
j_pertou wrote:http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... D=63143984 8)

:cry: I wish I had taken up german as a language!
no problem for me. Will watch in one of the next days.
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
24db

Post by 24db »

Mars wrote:In October 2008 Johannes Schmoelling was interviewed by Kuno Dreysse and Wolfgang Makowski for "Kuno's - Storys aus Rock & Pop", a German private TV show!
shame the 'talking head' director (who he?) had to do the usual at the end of the show and say TD weren't as creative after Johannes left. I don't know why they have to do this, I'm not at all interested in what somebody's subjective opinion of TD circa 1967, 1974, 1987 or 2009 in a documentary or interview is. The programme is about the subject not the whims of the interviewer . IMHO it's a poor, not to say cheap way to make a TV programme, just get somebody to comment on their favourite bits and then dismiss the rest. At the very end what have we learnt? Somebody likes chips more than sausages...or visa versa and no light has been shed on the subject at all and obviously with TD appearing so little on TV throughout their career it's yet another wasted chance.

'Real' documentary makers don't have to put themselves into the programme. I can't remember Melvin Bragg saying to Paul McCartney 'actually all of your solo records were pants after you left the Beatles'. That's because he understands where the word documentary comes from, simply to document the facts. Sadly arts programmes have gone to pot slightly, just with guests with little or no connection to the subject, just invited along because they're a celebrity of some kind. It adds nothing, part from keeping the adverts spread out nicely.

Good to see Johannes again...man, can this really be the geezer I saw all those years ago?

All IMHO...I'm available for interviews and documentaries ;)
Last edited by 24db on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:
shame the 'talking head' director (who he?) had to do the usual at the end of the show and say TD weren't as creative after Johannes left. I don't know why they have to do this, I'm not at all interested in what somebody's subjective opinion of TD circa 1967, 1974, 1987 or 2009 in a documentary or interview is. The programme is about the subject not the whims of the interviewer . IMHO it's a poor, not to say cheap way to make a TV programme, just get somebody to comment on their favourite bits and then dismiss the rest. At the very end what have we learnt? Somebody likes chips more than sausages...or visa versa and no light has been shed on the subject at all and obviously with TD appearing so little on TV throughout their career it's yet another wasted chance.

'Real' documentary makers don't have to put themselves into the programme. I can't remember Melvin Bragg saying to Paul McCartney 'actually all of your solo records were pants after you left the Beatles'. That's because he understands where the word documentary comes from, simply to document the facts. Sadly arts programmes have go to pot slightly, just with guests with little or no connection to the subject, just invited along because they're a celebrity of some kind. It adds nothing, part from keeping the adverts spread out nicely.

Good to see Johannes again...man, can this really be the geezer I saw all those years ago?

All IMHO...I'm available for interviews and documentaries ;)
Well said sir!!

Hopefully the Beeb's effort in October will be better.
24db

Post by 24db »

here's hoping ED, I just hope they had a few people onboard who know what they're talking about
Jon

Post by Jon »

Part 2 interesting too, especially the film music bit. Of course I don't understand all of it, but I get the main points...

Schiller sounded really great - have to check them out.
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

ok, the schmoelling-era was the best time of td, imo ........... wonderful sounds and melodies......... the 90ies wasn´t my kind of td-music with only a handful pieces i love until today.......... deepest points with melrose and rockoon :cry: ........ but since 10 years or so (starting with mars polaris), td is back again :)
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
Mars

Post by Mars »

TangFanIRL wrote:
Did anyone catch this and how did you hear about it? ;-)
News feeds from Schmoelling official site. Subscribe to news Conrad. :-)