Any thoughts about the old TD Webpage?

Do You Want The Old TD Layout/Webpage Back?

Yes!
33%
No!
67%

Total votes: 18

razor
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Any thoughts about the old TD Webpage?

Post by razor »

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to write this. But I am wondering what your thoughts are about the older/former TD webpage layout?.

Because I recall it looked much "cooler" visually, with the black & blue colours along with the cool TD logo that spinned around. I also think it was much easier to navigate through the menus way back.

I want the old page back, or at least the colour scheme. Black & blue looks so much better than this red page. Right? :)
Last edited by razor on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You Laugh At Me Because I'm Diffrent, I Laugh At You Because You're All The Same"
timer

Post by timer »

Nice idea - why not start a poll on the subject ?
razor

Post by razor »

Good thinking!. Now, how do I start a poll? I'm not that familiar with it, never started one before ;)
"You Laugh At Me Because I'm Diffrent, I Laugh At You Because You're All The Same"
timer

Post by timer »

I wouldn't mind a change but not back to the old one !

Bernhard B could do the 'Emoticons' ! :shock: :wink:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I prefered the old one..so voted yes.
razor

Post by razor »

Yes, so did I. Everything about it was so much better! :)
24db

Post by 24db »

I want to got back to 1976...everything was much better ;)

No, seriously the look has been changed several times...let's not go back
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I don't need to go back necessarily, but I did prefer the blue colour scheme!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
hansx

Post by hansx »

billythefish wrote:I don't need to go back necessarily, but I did prefer the blue colour scheme!
Agree with you. the colour of this could have a paint. Of course a slight review of the site shouldn't hurt also. :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

As long as the forum is here I'm not much fussed what colour it is. The old one was good and this one is OK.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I dont think I ever seen the old TD webpage. Maybe I did. Just cant remember what it looked like. Anyways, this page is fine. Maybe it could use a change. Or maybe not.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream4ever wrote:I dont think I ever seen the old TD webpage. Maybe I did. Just cant remember what it looked like. Anyways, this page is fine. Maybe it could use a change. Or maybe not.
From memory it was a mainly black background with blue involved somewhere. My memories not so good these days. If TD feel the need for change then that's OK by me, if they have better things to do then it's fine as it is.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Sorry I can’t Give you Answers. :|

:!: :arrow:
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

Chris Monk wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:I dont think I ever seen the old TD webpage. Maybe I did. Just cant remember what it looked like. Anyways, this page is fine. Maybe it could use a change. Or maybe not.
From memory it was a mainly black background with blue involved somewhere. My memories not so good these days. If TD feel the need for change then that's OK by me, if they have better things to do then it's fine as it is.
There are at least three old TD sites:
2000 (The detailed discography was excellent, but visually it's on the drab side)
2003 (I liked this design, could still have used stronger colors maybe)
2005 (Ultramarine Dream? Too blue)

I don't think the current design is too bad, I mean for one it does have some actual tangerine on it… that's always a plus! Maybe the headers are too big, there's not that much room for reading news even on an average sized monitor. (I don't get what's with all the disk drives either, but it's nothing to worry about)

Hm, I wonder if it's a coincidence that Blue Dawn came out during the blue design, and Views on a Red Train during the red design? Probably not, but which came first?
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Tropylium wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
There are at least three old TD sites:
2000 (The detailed discography was excellent, but visually it's on the drab side)
2003 (I liked this design, could still have used stronger colors maybe)
2005 (Ultramarine Dream? Too blue)

I don't think the current design is too bad, I mean for one it does have some actual tangerine on it… that's always a plus! Maybe the headers are too big, there's not that much room for reading news even on an average sized monitor. (I don't get what's with all the disk drives either, but it's nothing to worry about)

Hm, I wonder if it's a coincidence that Blue Dawn came out during the blue design, and Views on a Red Train during the red design? Probably not, but which came first?
Wow! They're a blast from the past!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!