Linda Spa interview??

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Linda Spa interview??

Post by Jon »

She has been playing on and off with TD for almost 20 years, but I don't think I have seen an interview with her.

Does anyone know if anything exist?
cantosis

Re: Linda Spa interview??

Post by cantosis »

Jon wrote:She has been playing on and off with TD for almost 20 years, but I don't think I have seen an interview with her.

maybe check her myspace page? Not sure to be honest.
24db

Post by 24db »

Somebody should send Linda some questions
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Jon wrote:She has been playing on and off with TD for almost 20 years, but I don't think I have seen an interview with her.

There is a short interview on the SBE DVD but it does not ask a lot about her career :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:

There is a short interview on the SBE DVD but it does not ask a lot about her career :arrow:

I always cringe when I watch those interviews, something about that woman asking the questions.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I always cringe when I watch those interviews, something about that woman asking the questions.
well, with respect Matt, she's more informed than most interviewers I've seen with TD over the years. At least she did a bit of research before doing it.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: There is a short interview on the SBE DVD but it does not ask a lot about her career :arrow:

well, with respect Matt, she's more informed than most interviewers I've seen with TD over the years. At least she did a bit of research before doing it.
Yep. She's clearly quite familiar with TD's work, which is more than most interviewers.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Yep. She's clearly quite familiar with TD's work, which is more than most interviewers.
Yes i agree with that :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

somebody should send Linda some questions
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

You can read a short interview from Linda on my french webpage, including an english version.
Many thanks to Linda for the answers.

www.tangram-dream.fr
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

la sagesse du destin wrote:You can read a short interview from Linda on my french webpage, including an english version.
A good idea ! :D
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

la sagesse du destin wrote:You can read a short interview from Linda on my french webpage, including an english version.

www.tangram-dream.fr
Very nice interview. Glad she liked the reception we gave here at the SBE in 2005. It was a very heart-warming moment.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thank you for that interview Charles.... SBE 2005 was indeed a great show and welcome back for LS :)
timer

Post by timer »

Apologies Charles - i read your article earlier - thanks for sharing 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

well done Charles for getting the interview (everyone else is too busy which is a shame...or at least that's what tell me anyway :D :D). Not surprised to see that Linda liked the Canadian gig from 1992 so much, TD got an unbelievable ovation after one gig
Last edited by 24db on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.