Picture Palace Music

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Keeping 'the fans' at arms length is usually a good policy, but not that good if you directly sell your albums to them. All IMHO of course
treibklang

Post by treibklang »

do you want to get hugged instead? ;)
sound's good
http://www.syndae.de - your podcast on fine electronic music
24db

Post by 24db »

treibklang wrote:do you want to get hugged instead? ;)
...and they say the Germans don't have a sense of humour? :)
24db

Post by 24db »

Taximan431 wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:My other half ordered cd's over a month ago from PPM. Still no sign of the disc's & no response to the 2 emails she sent. She is pretty cheesed off about it :twisted: :evil: :x
... ask Thorsten directly via Facebook chat.
that also has been covered on a number of attempts. Still no response
still no luck then Geoff? :(
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Got a response this evening saying they are on their way. They should arrive in Tuesdays post but I'll already on my way with no forwarding address as yet. The order went from Annabelles paypal acc on the 22nd of June. Thanks Andy
24db

Post by 24db »

Taximan431 wrote:Got a response this evening saying they are on their way. They should arrive in Tuesdays post but I'll already on my way with no forwarding address as yet. The order went from Annabelles paypal acc on the 22nd of June. Thanks Andy
that's good to hear mate, btw all the best for your future together!
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Thanks Andy thats another issue. I will travel alone on Thursday as Anna hasn't be granted her visa yet. Both Anna's & j's visa are held up with parental right issues. Terrible position to be in Don't know when we see each other again. They gave us no time. The wedding is set for December 12th but not sure if they will be in even by then. As regards PPM this morning they sent me the download links for all the music. :D 8) :!:
24db

Post by 24db »

Taximan431 wrote:Thanks Andy thats another issue. I will travel alone on Thursday as Annabelle hasn't be granted her visa yet. Both Annabelle's & jack's visa are held up with parental right issues. Terrible position to be in Don't know when we see each other again. They gave us no time. The wedding is set for December 12th but not sure if they will be in even by then. As regards PPM this morning they sent me the download links for all the music. :D 8) :!:
ugh...that's incredibly bad news mate :( I really hope they get everything sorted out soon, everything must be stressful enough without red tape getting in the way (strangely I was reading about TD's experiences with Ozzy authorities yesterday).

Good to hear that PPM/Thorsten got things sorted out

Best wishes from both of us.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Taximan431 wrote:Thanks Andy thats another issue. I will travel alone on Thursday as Anna hasn't be granted her visa yet. Both Anna's & j's visa are held up with parental right issues. Terrible position to be in Don't know when we see each other again. They gave us no time. The wedding is set for December 12th but not sure if they will be in even by then. As regards PPM this morning they sent me the download links for all the music. :D 8) :!:
Thats good, pleased to hear it got sorted as it hasn`t only been you that has had problems with CD`s.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Taximan431 wrote:Thanks Andy thats another issue. I will travel alone on Thursday as Anna hasn't be granted her visa yet. Both Anna's & j's visa are held up with parental right issues. Terrible position to be in Don't know when we see each other again. They gave us no time. The wedding is set for December 12th but not sure if they will be in even by then. As regards PPM this morning they sent me the download links for all the music. :D 8) :!:
Wish you all the very best with those problems Geoff,hope they will be sorted sooner rather than later. Nice to hear the PPM music sorted 8)
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Thanks guys now the discs have just arrived about an hour ago. As the red tape issue god knows when we see the end to a the Ozzie madness I'm giving it till November then I may have to move to plan b. It is the most stressful situation I've ever been in. I must be in Australia before September 8th or my return resident visa will be invalid.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Taximan431 wrote:Thanks guys now the discs have just arrived about an hour ago. As the red tape issue god knows when we see the end to a the Ozzie madness I'm giving it till November then I may have to move to plan b. It is the most stressful situation I've ever been in. I must be in Australia before September 8th or my return resident visa will be invalid.
Get your ass over there taximan! ;-)
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Oh I must go Conrad thats for sure mate. When I'm there I get the other issues sorted from there.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Taximan431 wrote:Oh I must go Conrad thats for sure mate. When I'm there I get the other issues sorted from there.
Very best wishes to you Geoff on this new adventure, hope everything turns out well.

Best regards from the Space Family Creosote :wink:

Ed
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Taximan431 wrote:Thanks guys now the discs have just arrived about an hour ago. As the red tape issue god knows when we see the end to a the Ozzie madness I'm giving it till November then I may have to move to plan b. It is the most stressful situation I've ever been in. I must be in Australia before September 8th or my return resident visa will be invalid.
All the best Taximan. Makes my life look easy.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda