Picture Palace Music

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

As PPM and Thorsten especially are so interested in Silent movies I was recently reading about F W Murnau's film Sunrise (one of the last truely great silent films). It turns out that it's based on a story called “The Excursion to Tilsit” by Hermann Sudemann. Tilsit obviously being Edgar's original birthplace.

Wheels within wheels within... ;)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:As PPM and Thorsten especially are so interested in Silent movies I was recently reading about F W Murnau's film Sunrise (one of the last truely great silent films). It turns out that it's based on a story called “The Excursion to Tilsit” by Hermann Sudemann. Tilsit obviously being Edgar's original birthplace.

Wheels within wheels within... ;)
Interesting! Perhaps a future project for PPM...
24db

Post by 24db »

Here's a little note for everyone in the world...could you stop interupting me 'everytime' I try to listen to a PPM album...erhem...thank you!

:D :D
treibklang

Post by treibklang »

24db wrote:Here's a little note for everyone in the world...could you stop interupting me 'everytime' I try to listen to a PPM album...erhem...thank you!

How can anything interrupt you on listening to PPM? :?: 8)
sound's good
http://www.syndae.de - your podcast on fine electronic music
24db

Post by 24db »

treibklang wrote:
24db wrote:Here's a little note for everyone in the world...could you stop interupting me 'everytime' I try to listen to a PPM album...erhem...thank you!

How can anything interrupt you on listening to PPM? :?: 8)
I don't know...but the *******s still do it :)

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Switch the phone off :wink: :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

not you mate...actually you're the only person who hasn't. Haven't got through a single one of the albums yet!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

not you mate...actually you're the only person who hasn't. Haven't got through a single one of the albums yet!
Hope you can find some time soon :) Great music :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

I'm listen many times Natatorium in my car.It's really a fantastic CD. Every TD fan MUST buy it.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
24db

Post by 24db »

this fan did ;)
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

Now taking bets on how long until this will be an actual CD on an actual label…
timer

Post by timer »

Tropylium wrote:Now taking bets on how long until this will be an actual CD on an actual label…
IMO it's certainly very worthy of this type of release. Maybe on Vics Ricochet label. 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
Tropylium wrote:Now taking bets on how long until this will be an actual CD on an actual label…
IMO it's certainly very worthy of this type of release. Maybe on Vics Ricochet label. 8)
Am I right in thinking that Manikin have dropped PPM?
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Haven't any Idea mate, when I was after a copy of Somnambulistic Tunes earlier in the year - I have to go through Manikin for it - so maybe they are only producing that one.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote: IMO it's certainly very worthy of this type of release. Maybe on Vics Ricochet label. 8)
Haven't any Idea mate, when I was after a copy of Somnambulistic Tunes earlier in the year - I have to go through Manikin for it - so maybe they are only producing that one.
not in their online catalogue I think, unless I'm looking in the wrong place