Picture Palace Music

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by alipaul »

I'd love a TD concert and for TQ to stay in the UK a bit longer & do a PPM gig what a few days that would be
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

alipaul wrote:I'd love a TD concert and for TQ to stay in the UK a bit longer & do a PPM gig what a few days that would be
The only thing which is necessary is a venue which invites and pays the band. PPM will come everywhere to for little money, I think.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

If they did a UK gig I am sure a large percentage of TD fans would go and see them.
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

cantosis wrote:If they did a UK gig I am sure a large percentage of TD fans would go and see them.
So do a little advertising at venues / clubs which you know. :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:If they did a UK gig I am sure a large percentage of TD fans would go and see them.
I think you are right,maybe a few more hints to Mr TQ would suffice :idea: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer

Post by timer »

Verynice !
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:

Verynice !
bit neglected...
24db

Post by 24db »

24db

Post by 24db »

Anybody pick up on the very slight 'thru Metamorphic Rocks' hints on 'The Funeral Night' & 'Jane's Nightmare' on PPM's Somnambulistic Tunes?

I'm also hearing something that's almost like Logos on 'lunatic asylum'...very subtle though
24db

Post by 24db »

I rather dismissed Somnambulistic Tunes the first time I heard it, now that I've lived with it for while* (and played it more) I've got to say there's some great tracks on it, although 'this listener' still prefers the longest track

*Bianca you were right, more time listening, less time criticising ;)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Ordered Fairy Marsh Districts & natatorium last week and no e mails or info as to whether they have been sent. Anyone know if PPM are quick at sending out orders????
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:Ordered Fairy Marsh Districts & natatorium last week and no e mails or info as to whether they have been sent. Anyone know if PPM are quick at sending out orders????
Um...let's be generous...Thorsten sends stuff out when he's in town (Berlin)...only thing he's now in Vienna...so it might be a while mate :(
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:Ordered Fairy Marsh Districts & natatorium last week and no e mails or info as to whether they have been sent. Anyone know if PPM are quick at sending out orders????
Um...let's be generous...Thorsten sends stuff out when he's in town (Berlin)...only thing he's now in Vienna...so it might be a while mate :(
:roll: ach well...surely Thorsten doesn't send them out personally. :?:
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:
:roll: ach well...surely Thorsten doesn't send them out personally. :?:
really?