Picture Palace Music

dreamerofdreams
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by dreamerofdreams »

tdream4ever wrote:I have a request to all those who like Thorsten's Picture Palace Music. Here in Los Angeles some of you know of a program called Alien Air Music that comes on at 9pm-11pm Sunday evenings. And you can also hear it through the website. The programs host is "Pat Murphy" and the programs been on since the mid 1980's. http://www.alienairmusic.com/history.htm I have contacted Pat a few times on trying to get Thorsten's band a shot on his program. Especially his newest album Natatorium which I think we all agree is outstanding. In my opinion, the album of the year. My request is if I can ask all of you to send an email on playing PPM's Natatorium on his show. According to Pat he has never heard of PPM. I think we need to expand Thorsten's band to here in the USA. More exposure is good. If you could please endorse PPM's Natatorium to Pat, I think he will like PPM's music!!

Here is the email address :arrow: http://www.alienairmusic.com/history.htm

email address is info@alienairmusic.com amd mail sent with pleasure.
No trees were harmed in the creation of this post but several trillion electrons were slightly inconvenienced.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

uknationalist wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:I have a request to all those who like Thorsten's Picture Palace Music. Here in Los Angeles some of you know of a program called Alien Air Music that comes on at 9pm-11pm Sunday evenings. And you can also hear it through the website. The programs host is "Pat Murphy" and the programs been on since the mid 1980's. http://www.alienairmusic.com/history.htm I have contacted Pat a few times on trying to get Thorsten's band a shot on his program. Especially his newest album Natatorium which I think we all agree is outstanding. In my opinion, the album of the year. My request is if I can ask all of you to send an email on playing PPM's Natatorium on his show. According to Pat he has never heard of PPM. I think we need to expand Thorsten's band to here in the USA. More exposure is good. If you could please endorse PPM's Natatorium to Pat, I think he will like PPM's music!!

Here is the email address :arrow: http://info@alienairmusic.com

email address is info@alienairmusic.com amd mail sent with pleasure.
Thank you ukNationalist for heads up on address. I made the change to the correct address. Must of been that last beer. :wink: Cheers mate.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Just mailed the radio station. America needs to hear PPM ASAP IMHO :shock: :wink: :arrow:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Looking around PPM's website today, I came across this new album in the download section. Anybody check this out yet or know anything about it?

http://www.picture-palace-music.com/ppm/
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:Looking around PPM's website today, I came across this new album in the download section. Anybody check this out yet or know anything about it?

Which album are you talking about David?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Looking around PPM's website today, I came across this new album in the download section. Anybody check this out yet or know anything about it?

This is in the news section of PPM's website.

3rd October 2009

new Download-Section : "Strange Things (from the past)"
-> Shop

Sorry colin. I'm getting ahead of myself here. Its in the news section and dated Oct 3. Maybe it will be available on October 3rd in the PPM's shop.

Look in the news section.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

This is in the news section of PPM's website.

3rd October 2009

new Download-Section : "Strange Things (from the past)"
-> Shop

Sorry colin. I'm getting ahead of myself here. Its in the news section and dated Oct 3. Maybe it will be available on October 3rd in the PPM's shop.

Look in the news section.

Got it David. An 8 track album of 71 minutes called "Minory" recorded in 2004. Think i will download this 8)
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

The release is now in the SHOP part of the PPM website:-

Minory - extended - 01 - One thing to remember - 7:13min - 0,98€

Minory - extended - 02 - Some kind of a dream - 9:10min - 0,98€

Minory - extended - 03 - Fall - 9:19min - 0,98€

Minory - extended - 04 - Princess earth - 8:57min - 0,98€
- - -
COMPLETE & EXTENDED

Minory - extended... - COMPLETE - 8 MP3s - over 71minutes - 4,50€
- - -

1 ) One thing to remember
2 ) Some kind of a dream
3 ) Fall
4 ) Princess earth
5 ) htrae ssecnirp
6 ) llaf
7 ) maerd a fo dnik emos
8 ) rebmemer ot gniht eno

Recorded in 2004 at
Townend-Studios (Berlin), Q-Music-Studios (Berlin),
Eastgate-Studios (Berlin), Vienna Airport, Bunker-Studios (Berlin), Donland (Johannisthal)

Thorsten "Q" Quaeschning
Synthesizer, Piano, Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Flute

Vincent Nowak
Drums

Stoppel
Vocals

Don
Guitars

Heyer
Bass

music by:
Quaeschning/Stoppel/Wuttke/Wildenhus/Heyer/Nowak

lyrics:
Wildenhus/Stoppel/Quaeschning

Special Thanks to:
Sepp Sadowski, Jennifer Weichert, Ivonne Schulze, Gomez Schulze, Gunnar Otto, Chris Hausl, Mirko Rizzello, Samuel Wolff, Marek Bräuning, AnT, Sascha Beator, Thomas Beator, Sven, Michel Domaing, Grütze, Frank Müller, Kevin Nagel, Myriam Kirschner, Steffi, Sandra Schley, Solveig, Holger Krause, Lars J. Lange, Bernd Lüttke

Produced by Thorsten Quaeschning

:arrow:

**NOTE** This is PPM in their pop/rock/prog mode.
Nothing like Natatorium - all tracks have vocals.
The last 4 tracks of the "COMPLETE & EXTENDED" version are just
backwards versions of the first 4 tracks as far as I can tell.

Not a bad selection of songs, but not the "usual" PPM style
(although I know they do perform Depeche Mode tracks at some concerts)

I thought it was worth the £4.25 cost price anyway.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Here is the email address :arrow: info@alienairmusic.com
JUST REMINDING ALL PPM FANS TO EMAIL PAT MURPHY. PLEASE. THANK YOU.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Tropylium wrote:Now taking bets on how long until this will be an actual CD on an actual label…
IMO it's certainly very worthy of this type of release. Maybe on Vics Ricochet label. 8)
Am I right in thinking that Manikin have dropped PPM?
Both PPM & Spyra are no longer on the Manikin label. :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Had an e-mail from Pat on Saturday. He played a 4 track set from Symphony For Vampires, back in the summer. Hopefully some tracks from Natatorium will follow in the not too distant future. :wink: :arrow:
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

epsilon75 wrote:Both PPM & Spyra are no longer on the Manikin label. :arrow:
Is there confirmation for this somewhere? I see nothing about the topic on any of their sites. Still MySpace buddies too.

I used to presume these just sold like hotcakes :D
24db wrote:Wise move perhaps for Thorsten...more people should hear PPMs stuff....not just synth music fans
More people should hear synth music in general, really!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

prophetfive wrote:Had an e-mail from Pat on Saturday. He played a 4 track set from Symphony For Vampires, back in the summer. Hopefully some tracks from Natatorium will follow in the not too distant future. :wink: :arrow:
Good to see Pat M emailed you. I will have to go back into the archive and check. I think you are right. I remember now that PPM was played. Hope that he will give Natatorium a play also. I think its a strong album.

Found it. This is from May of 2008. http://www.alienairmusic.com/playlists/5-25-08.html

Good selection from Symphony. But I still think Pat should get ahold of Natatorium. I think he would be :) .
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Natatorium is top of my PPM list. Mailed Thorsten to request more of this excellent music. :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Tropylium wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Both PPM & Spyra are no longer on the Manikin label. :arrow:
Is there confirmation for this somewhere? I see nothing about the topic on any of their sites. Still MySpace buddies too.

I used to presume these just sold like hotcakes :D
24db wrote:Wise move perhaps for Thorsten...more people should hear PPMs stuff....not just synth music fans
More people should hear synth music in general, really!
All i will say is than the Manikin admin are concentrating on their own music.