Nice Tangerine Dream T-Shirt

24db

Post by 24db »

Not very good IMHO...a cheap google image knock off...you'd could do a better one in photoshop in 10 minites
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:Not very good IMHO...a cheap google image knock off...you'd could do a better one in photoshop in 10 minites

I tend to agree, that picture seems to get everywhere. Its ok if you want to go for retro TD but I still think there are a lot better retro ones to be had.
epsilon75

Re: Nice Tangerine Dream T-Shirt

Post by epsilon75 »

Mick had one on in the tangerine colour at Chris's wedding,although the design is a knock off it looked pretty good to me and i would wear it if printed back & front 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:Not very good IMHO...a cheap google image knock off...you'd could do a better one in photoshop in 10 minites

I tend to agree, that picture seems to get everywhere. Its ok if you want to go for retro TD but I still think there are a lot better retro ones to be had.
that reminds me, I've got work to do :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

It's a bit of a naff choice for an image. There are plenty of better ones out there. I would probably do something myself on-line with a better image if it were me.