Edgar's health

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Edgar's health

Post by bigmoog »

I feel I must comment on Edgar's physical appearance at the Berlin concert this past weekend, from the images I have seen - he looks thinner.....I do hope all is well Edgar, best wishes from the bigmoog :)
...The wise.....are silent.....
j_pertou

Re: Edgar's health

Post by j_pertou »

bigmoog wrote:I feel I must comment on Edgar's physical appearance at the Berlin concert this past weekend, from the images I have seen - he looks thinner.....I do hope all is well Edgar, best wishes from the bigmoog :)
Best wishes from me as well.
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

bigmoog wrote:I feel I must comment on Edgar's physical appearance at the Berlin concert this past weekend, from the images I have seen - he looks thinner.....I do hope all is well Edgar, best wishes from the bigmoog :)
Didnt someone say that Bianca blogged that he was having some major tooth problems? That would explain some weight loss. Mouth pain can easily overcome the need to eat.

I do hope all is well and send my very best wishes for good health.
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

Wish you the best Edgar from the far north of the U.S. woods :wink:
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Also all the best wishes to Edgar from me :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

The best of health for the future Edgar and all in the Tangerine Dream Team 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

Heard about this a while back. Best wishes to Edgar
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Where did you see images?

Obviously hope all is well with Edgar.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I believe Edgar had a similar problem to myself but not 100% sure. Whatever it is/has been i wish the maestro well and hope he is feeling better in himself :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cantosis wrote:
Where did you see images?

Obviously hope all is well with Edgar.

Some images are available on youtube and fan forums :arrow: :arrow:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I hope it doesn't mean that all future tracks are going to get shorter maybe to something like 2:30*

Apologies :oops:

Tooth hurty!
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

We appreciate very much that you all feel with Edgar, but we have to clear now all this nebulous assumptions and rumour mills:

Last year, after a long flight from LA, Edgar experienced a painful lumbago which fortunately disappeared after several days
together with a medical treatment. But his doctor recommended him to absolutely lose weight in order to
don't experience this once again and Edgar was administered a diet which he consistently followed.

We can assure you that Edgar feels very good with his new light body otherwise he wouldn't have performed last Saturday.
He's stronger than ever and has a lot of power to compose new music - which you will hear soon on the new CHANDRA album!

Of course, he looks different than you are used to - lithe and lissom - but this is an expression of his personal freedom to change
and to really feel better now.

Edgar is very much looking forward to meet you all guys in Northeim, Berlin, Tokyo and Paris this year.

PS: Now, Bianca is going on this diet, too, as she told me, she's feeling double that big when going next Edgar!
So don't worry about her soon...:-)

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thanks for the update EB...........Lumbago is very painful and i know only to well. Its good to know Edgar is back in good shape :D 8)
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Its strange that when someone lose a lot of weight people sometimes think there must be something wrong, sometimes people just want to get fitter 8)

Glad all is well.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Excellent news, good to hear

PS: I am now weighing in at 70kg thats a big drop from my original 110kg :D

minimoog :wink: :P