Edgar's health

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:EB looks as strong as ever. All is good. Long live the King! :D :D
:D Could not have said it better myself 8) Bravo :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:... Edgar is very much looking forward to meet you all guys in Northeim, Berlin, Tokyo and Paris this year ...
... the same here: we are very much looking forward to see him & the band next times. :)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

. . . .yes, as we all are looking forward to seeing EB and company at some or all of the shows. Its going to be a fantastic year, leading up to the RAH show in April 1, 2010.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Phew. Glad that Edgar's OK. In fact looking slim and healthy. Hopefully that's the last he'll see of the lumbago.

I recently had a touch of sciatica, so I can relate to the back pain.

Actually my younger brother also had sciatica at the same time but in the opposite leg... which my nephew (13) thought was wildly funny. We got a lot of comments about the two of us making almost a half decent man. :roll:
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

Chris Monk wrote:Phew. Glad that Edgar's OK. In fact looking slim and healthy. Hopefully that's the last he'll see of the lumbago.

Actually my younger brother also had sciatica at the same time but in the opposite leg... which my nephew (13) thought was wildly funny. We got a lot of comments about the two of us making almost a half decent man. :roll:
I definitely can relate. 11 years of chropractic treatment which I will need for the rest of my life due to a degenerative disc in my back which all the fluid is gone and constant lumbar problems. . I average a visit once a week, sometimes I get lucky every 2 weeks. It sucks, let me tell you that. Don't know why this problem came on, I believe it was from my ex-girlfriend's car accident where we were broadsided on my side. The jolt may have screwed up my back, but no way to tell since it came on 4 years after the accident. There are times I wish I could live at least 1 year without back pain, but unfortunately not so.

For now I keep myself active as best as I can in my garden and spending family time with my kids, although I wish I could do some of the more strenuous activities such as letting them play 'piggy-back' or wrestling around on the floor, but with my back condition this is not feasible. Oh well, I guess we all have obstacles in our life, some more worse thah others. I know there are others who have it worse than me, so I find the strength when I get depressed by keeping those less fortunate in my thoughts and know if they can make it through the day, I can too. :wink:
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Nice to read that all is OK for Edgar. All my best wishes.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tadreamer74 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Phew. Glad that Edgar's OK. In fact looking slim and healthy. Hopefully that's the last he'll see of the lumbago.

I definitely can relate. 11 years of chropractic treatment which I will need for the rest of my life due to a degenerative disc in my back which all the fluid is gone and constant lumbar problems. . I average a visit once a week, sometimes I get lucky every 2 weeks. It sucks, let me tell you that. Don't know why this problem came on, I believe it was from my ex-girlfriend's car accident where we were broadsided on my side. The jolt may have screwed up my back, but no way to tell since it came on 4 years after the accident. There are times I wish I could live at least 1 year without back pain, but unfortunately not so.

For now I keep myself active as best as I can in my garden and spending family time with my kids, although I wish I could do some of the more strenuous activities such as letting them play 'piggy-back' or wrestling around on the floor, but with my back condition this is not feasible. Oh well, I guess we all have obstacles in our life, some more worse thah others. I know there are others who have it worse than me, so I find the strength when I get depressed by keeping those less fortunate in my thoughts and know if they can make it through the day, I can too. :wink:
It can be a complete b****** that is for sure and people will never realise it until they go through it.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I’m glad Edgar is okay. :wink:

:!: :arrow: