The New situation - What is going on?

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I think you are correct in what you say Andy,the chances seem very remote but we may get an unexpected surprise :arrow: I honestly think he will be involved in other 40th anniversary concerts that will be of a similar track collection to SBE 05 and the Tempodrom :wink:
I agree mate. However I think TD are going to do something different for the 40th anniversary, musically or visually. Time will tell I guess

If there is one thing that would get me very over excited,it would be the sight of John Anderson walking on stage and singing "Loved by The Sun" they would have to put me on the oxygen bottles :arrow: what a thought :arrow:
Good for you mate, on the other hand if he does I'm leaving and joining a Redshift fan group :shock: Never been a fan of JA, or especially Yes (well, to be honest all of Prog really, it's just not to my taste)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: I agree mate. However I think TD are going to do something different for the 40th anniversary, musically or visually. Time will tell I guess

If there is one thing that would get me very over excited,it would be the sight of John Anderson walking on stage and singing "Loved by The Sun" they would have to put me on the oxygen bottles :arrow: what a thought :arrow:
Good for you mate, on the other hand if he does I'm leaving and joining a Redshift fan group :shock: Never been a fan of JA, or especially Yes (well, to be honest all of Prog really, it's just not to my taste)

Nothing wrong in that mate,if it dont float yer boat i can well understand :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Will be interesting to see if he is there,but i have a nagging doubt for some reason :arrow:
Off an Tangent (pun intended) I doubt whether the Astoria stage can take 3 keyboard players, plus singer, guitarists, singer, percussion and sax player.
I'd be very surprised if Jerome is involved at all, afterall the music involves 'vocals' which Jerome says he has no talent for, and some early tracks, which he doesn't like.
Just a guess though, nothing more

I think you are correct in what you say Andy,the chances seem very remote but we may get an unexpected surprise :arrow: I honestly think he will be involved in other 40th anniversary concerts that will be of a similar track collection to SBE 05 and the Tempodrom :wink:
Got to add though, that it'll weird being at a TD gig 'without' Jerome, I've been seeing him at gigs for 16 years. 16 years? can be that long since he did that rip roaring guitar duet with Edgar at the Hammersmith Odeon?
lol...I still think of the UK 1990 tour as a recent one, that makes me feel old :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:I got an e mail from CDS yesterday selling all th TDI catalogue for 5.99 each. Along with the double packs last month is TD trying to get rid of their stock :shock: Maybe they just aren't selling that well who knows.
My guess; TD are clearing their stocks so that they aren't competing with the Moonpop releases.

And i still cant get on that pathetic CDS site to snap up multiple copies :x
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:I got an e mail from CDS yesterday selling all th TDI catalogue for 5.99 each. Along with the double packs last month is TD trying to get rid of their stock :shock: Maybe they just aren't selling that well who knows.
My guess; TD are clearing their stocks so that they aren't competing with the Moonpop releases.

it's best to email Andy G (if he still works for them, I haven't seen him post anything for a long while)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: My guess; TD are clearing their stocks so that they aren't competing with the Moonpop releases.

it's best to email Andy G (if he still works for them, I haven't seen him post anything for a long while)

I have tried AK witout success :arrow: :evil:
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Top Man Graeme------------Thank You Very Much :wink: :arrow:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

Top Man AK------------Thank You Very Much :wink: :arrow:
eh?, thank Graeme mate
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Top Man AK------------Thank You Very Much :wink: :arrow:
eh?, thank Graeme mate

Weegie's Rule mon :wink: :D :arrow:
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

I'M NOT A WEEGIE!!!! :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:? :?: :? :wink: :D :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Echosnare wrote:I'M NOT A WEEGIE!!!! :roll:

Where are you these Days Graeme :?: Are you out there :? :arrow:
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

24db wrote:No idea, but I have an opinion ;)

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... asses.html
Many will have that, just remeber this it will be the end of the TDI label.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
24db

Post by 24db »

To be honest I'm not fussed, as a whole the music is better on Eastgate (so far)