Johannes Schmoelling

Steve C
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Johannes Schmoelling

Post by Steve C »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
rigel wrote:
multivit72 wrote:youre very welcome and it is an amazing Website indeed. Actually, it took me a while to comprehend the scope as well - besides all the great Information, the cross-linking of the various Versions of the Songs must be a Major headache...
The website is obviously a labour of love and yes, I can well imagine what a headache it can be at times with the same song appearing on different releases, and variant titles and so on.

It's a great story about Matjora being a Russian river island. Although I have to say it throws out my long standing theory that Matjora was a character in a play. I kind of imagined Matjora as a tragic heroine...next time I listen to the track I'll probably still interpret it that way :lol:
And that's the beauty of electronic instrumental music - we can make up our own story to go with the music/title :)
Agreed, which is why great tracks like Matjora can have different meanings to the listener, depending on mood and location. I said a week or so ago on the Forum that I listened to Loom Scored CD1, including Matjora, whilst driving through Glencoe and Rannochmoor in Scotland. Fantastic music to a great journey without the irrelevance of words to distract from the music. Hope this does not sound too pompous !!!