Klaus Schulze-live at Lorely

Lucan
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Lucan »

Just got it. Love it. It's hugely interesting to see what he's actually doing on stage. The opening piece, "Alberich" is just fantastic!

Damn I wish Ii lived in the Northern Hemisphere!
If celibacy was good enough for my father, and his father before him, it's bloody well good enough for me!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Finally ordered the 2 DVD KS Loreley on Tuesday. Should be arriving today or Monday. Also bought Johannes Schmoellings Early Beginnings and Jeffrey Koepplers Radiate. And also have Picture Palace Music Symphony For Vampires on back order.
This should keep me busy till the next TD releases.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Recieved the DVD on Monday. Watched the entire dvd on Tuesday. Watched again on Tuesday night. Enjoyed it very much.

I was wondering for all those who went to the Loreley concert and those who stayed for KS gig. How long did KS and Lisa perform? 1 1/2 hours, 2 hours, or longer? Did they cut out a couple of songs from the concert to fit the DVD? And the crowd. was it packed all the way around the venue?
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Q: Has Klaus with this release, raised the bar in terms of the overall quality that an EM DVD release has to offer and will others equal its presentation and delivery? Let the debate begin...
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I hope so...The Lorely DVD is superb.(if you like Klaus)..lovely packaging and reasonably priced. 8)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

TangFanIRL wrote:Q: Has Klaus with this release, raised the bar in terms of the overall quality that an EM DVD release has to offer and will others equal its presentation and delivery? Let the debate begin...
:D :D That's a good point. Klaus's set was a lot less 'cluttered' with technology, so, making it easier for the film crew to navigate around. It is however a very good DVD release, and, I hope he follows it up with some more concert releases. 8) 8) :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

prophetfive wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:Q: Has Klaus with this release, raised the bar in terms of the overall quality that an EM DVD release has to offer and will others equal its presentation and delivery? Let the debate begin...
:D :D That's a good point. Klaus's set was a lot less 'cluttered' with technology, so, making it easier for the film crew to navigate around. It is however a very good DVD release, and, I hope he follows it up with some more concert releases. 8) 8) :arrow:
KS is releasing a Live in Poland DVD very soon.