Edgar Froese

JD
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by JD »

I should have said rubbish in my opinion :) but one mans rubbish is another mans treasure after all !

but does something have to have errors in key or notation to make it rubbish ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
HYPERBOREA wrote:If you dont like it dont listen to it - simple really
To some degree that's true, but I'm a little annoyed by this sentence, as it's overused, everytime someone say an opinion about your preferences. I like a discussion, so whenever I hear this statement I get so bored, because people tend to think, that it's a way to get the final word...

People does have to listen to it (or to Edgar: buy it), before one could get an opinion.
JD is just as entitled to call it rubbish, as you are to say "If you dont like it dont listen to it - simple really"

I think it has become a tedious cliché, and if all have this attitude, what's purpose of a forum?
I tend to agree Jacob (nice points btw)...however there have been occasions when I've felt that people slagged off a record without hearing it all. However it's only music though, so if you don't like it...you don't like it, it's a simple as that (in some respects we live in better times, in that we can hear clips of music, as Mp3's etc before we buy the full CD...it's not ideal, but at least it gives an idea what the music is like). But people are complex and therefore don't just stop listening for a single reason.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:
HYPERBOREA wrote:If you dont like it dont listen to it - simple really
To some degree that's true, but I'm a little annoyed by this sentence, as it's overused, everytime someone say an opinion about your preferences. I like a discussion, so whenever I hear this statement I get so bored, because people tend to think, that it's a way to get the final word...

People does have to listen to it (or to Edgar: buy it), before one could get an opinion.
JD is just as entitled to call it rubbish, as you are to say "If you dont like it dont listen to it - simple really"

I think it has become a tedious cliché, and if all have this attitude, what's purpose of a forum?
I tend to agree Jacob (nice points btw)...however there have been occasions when I've felt that people slagged off a record without hearing it all. However it's only music though, so if you don't like it...you don't like it, it's a simple as that (in some respects we live in better times, in that we can hear clips of music, as Mp3's etc before we buy the full CD...it's not ideal, but at least it gives an idea what the music is like). But people are complex and therefore don't just stop listening for a single reason.
"People are complex" :?: I'll have you know, I'm extremely simple :?: :?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Pertou wrote: To some degree that's true, but I'm a little annoyed by this sentence, as it's overused, everytime someone say an opinion about your preferences. I like a discussion, so whenever I hear this statement I get so bored, because people tend to think, that it's a way to get the final word...

"People are complex" :?: I'll have you know, I'm extremely simple :?: :?
mines a pint! ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote: mines a pint! ;)
What's that?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
What's that?
Blackcurrent cordial :twisted: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
What's that?
what you drank when you were single! ;)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Since I got married I now drink TWO pints. One for me, and one for the missus. :wink: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Since I got married I now drink TWO pints. One for me, and one for the missus. :wink: :arrow:
good job it was cheap in Frankfurt then :)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Most of those were Colin's. Honest :P :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Most of those were Colin's. Honest :P :arrow:
Colin tells me he was quite sober, mind you he keeps telling me this every time ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I really miss the fun in frankfurt.....can we all do it again ASAP?
...The wise.....are silent.....
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D He was definitely as sober as me, ossifer :lol: :lol: :wink: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:I really miss the fun in frankfurt.....can we all do it again ASAP?
did we go to Frankfurt? seems about 10 years ago now
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Ah! Thee DVD will bring it all back, mate. :wink: :arrow: