does linda spa play the synth in concert ?

krismopompas
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by krismopompas »

tempodrom dvd: timeindex 21:33 .......... take a look at the synthesizer´s display.

Oh, my God...such peanuts! Linda only dimmed the light down as she didn't like it!

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

krismopompas wrote:
tempodrom dvd: timeindex 21:33 .......... take a look at the synthesizer´s display.

Oh, my God...such peanuts! Linda only dimmed the light down as she didn't like it!

Regards,
I wonder what Linda would make of the set of disco-lights that Thorsten spends most of a concert looking at. :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
krismopompas wrote:

Regards,
I wonder what Linda would make of the set of disco-lights that Thorsten spends most of a concert looking at. :wink:
More anti LS bile being posted at another location as we speak,and not for the first time,then have the nerve to come posting here like nothing is happening :evil: :evil: :x :evil: :x

*%x*$@& :evil:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
krismopompas wrote: tempodrom dvd: timeindex 21:33 .......... take a look at the synthesizer´s display.

Regards,
More anti LS bile being posted at another location as we speak,and not for the first time,then have the nerve to come posting here like nothing is happening :evil: :evil: :x :evil: :x

EFFUM
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The double standards sicken me to the core mate and have done for many years.......... :evil:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

NiklunII wrote:You mention that improvisation is mostly with the guitar nowdays. Why do they play the keys so "strictly"/as on the albums but improvising the Guitar? The gigs could maybe be even better if they play the keys more like the guitar. Edgars improvisation guitar solos are really great I think.
with a plectrum? er I'll get me coat ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:More anti LS bile being posted at another location as we speak,and not for the first time,then have the nerve to come posting here like nothing is happening :evil: :evil: :x :evil: :x

I've given up going to forums where this sort of thing keeps happening. My time is pretty limited these days so why waste time going there. In the end this sort of behaviour is self-defeating anyway because fewer people will go to these sites. It's more and more vitriol to fewer and fewer people.

May be they ought to check out the video clips on the TDOC site. Her playing is just great. Can't wait for the full DVD.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:More anti LS bile being posted at another location as we speak,and not for the first time,then have the nerve to come posting here like nothing is happening :evil: :evil: :x :evil: :x

I've given up going to forums where this sort of thing keeps happening. My time is pretty limited these days so why waste time going there. In the end this sort of behaviour is self-defeating anyway because fewer people will go to these sites. It's more and more vitriol to fewer and fewer people.

May be they ought to check out the video clips on the TDOC site. Her playing is just great. Can't wait for the full DVD.
Right now it takes all my spare time keeping up with this place.... thought I would be over my project by now, but it seems to be dragging on and on...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just to let you know that the LS bile thread at another location has mysteriously vanished although it was up until Thursday with the admin actively involved.

:oops: :evil: :roll:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Just to let you know that the LS bile thread at another location has mysteriously vanished although it was up until Thursday with the admin actively involved.

Shouldn't have started one in the first place IMO
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Just to let you know that the LS bile thread at another location has mysteriously vanished although it was up until Thursday with the admin actively involved.

Shouldn't have started one in the first place IMO
Its the fickle minds mate :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I often wonder if the TD fan would have got all sweaty and moody if them Tangs employed a sax player or a flautist in those seventies......[hang on better check thee instrumentation on Phaedra or Alpha Centauri etc....zzzzzzzzzzzz]

yours sincerely yours, BIGm00g

:P :P :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:I often wonder if the TD fan would have got all sweaty and moody if them Tangs employed a sax player or a flautist in those seventies......[hang on better check thee instrumentation on Phaedra or Alpha Centauri etc....zzzzzzzzzzzz]

Mr Nik Turner would have been a great asset :P :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Not been on emportal for ages so didnt see it.
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

bigmoog wrote:I often wonder if the TD fan would have got all sweaty and moody if them Tangs employed a sax player or a flautist in those seventies......[hang on better check thee instrumentation on Phaedra or Alpha Centauri etc....zzzzzzzzzzzz]

Didn't they employ a flautists back then? Say around 1978?