What Keeps Edgar Going ?

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
alipaul wrote:love of a good woman.

I wouldn't know anything about that :shock:
Contact Dr Moog for expert advice :wink: :lol:
Dear Diedre more like ! :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Contact Dr Moog for expert advice :wink: :lol:
Dear Diedre more like ! :wink:

effers
...The wise.....are silent.....
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Take more than the Love Doctor to sort this out

Maybe a solicitor at this rate :(
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

ouch!
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Red Bull Power Drink. :D :wink: :lol:

:!: :arrow:
Brien Comerford

Post by Brien Comerford »

Edgar Froese has boundless talent, ingenuity and an ardent work ethic that galvanizes him to seek musical perfection. His mastery of so many instruments including his dynamic guitar riffs are idyllic. Edgar's longstanding peaceful vegetarianism is conducive for optimum Karma. Gandhi would concur.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Brien Comerford wrote:Edgar Froese has boundless talent, ingenuity and an ardent work ethic that galvanizes him to seek musical perfection. His mastery of so many instruments including his dynamic guitar riffs are idyllic. Edgar's longstanding peaceful vegetarianism is conducive for optimum Karma. Gandhi would concur.
:P 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

US lot - the fans 8)
Misterdance

Post by Misterdance »

Brien Comerford wrote:Edgar Froese has boundless talent, ingenuity and an ardent work ethic that galvanizes him to seek musical perfection. His mastery of so many instruments including his dynamic guitar riffs are idyllic. Edgar's longstanding peaceful vegetarianism is conducive for optimum Karma. Gandhi would concur.
ok ..

:D :P :roll: :!:
Fred-E Skywalker fka Misterdance.

Visit my website: http://www.fredvdwerf.nl
hansx

Re: What Keeps Edgar Going ?

Post by hansx »

timer wrote:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Natures-Plus-Spir ... 286.c0.m14

Think this could be the reason for Edgars unflagging out put ! :shock: :wink:
Maybe he has shares in it. Well, in that case he has to play till he dies, the shares are nothing worth these days. :D
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Brien Comerford wrote:Edgar's longstanding peaceful vegetarianism is conducive for optimum Karma. Gandhi would concur.
Ohhh my gawd .... like vegetarianism has anything to do with creativity ... or kharma has anything to do with art ... or music ... specially when so much of it is created off the conflicting emotions one feels and lives with!

Last I checked, most of that religious mumbo jumbo had no care for a lot of arts or artistic anything ... ohhh excuse me ... unless a temple is designed in its wake!
24db

Post by 24db »

Hipgnosis wrote:
Brien Comerford wrote:Edgar's longstanding peaceful vegetarianism is conducive for optimum Karma. Gandhi would concur.
Ohhh my gawd .... like vegetarianism has anything to do with creativity ... or kharma has anything to do with art ... or music ... specially when so much of it is created off the conflicting emotions one feels and lives with!

Last I checked, most of that religious mumbo jumbo had no care for a lot of arts or artistic anything ... ohhh excuse me ... unless a temple is designed in its wake!
I think you'll find that Edgar giving up drugs had more of an effect. Like many musicians, the only reason why we're lucky enough to still be enjoying them these days...is that they gave up and changed their lifestyles. If we have to thank a carrot for that, then I'm off to my local market! ;)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Hipgnosis wrote:

:shock: Eh?!!! :shock: :shock:
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

Ok ... point well taken ...

I would think ... that a person has to make that commitment to themselves and their art ... and if they have INSIDE them enough care, love, respect AND understanding to do so ... they WILL, won't they? Just like you and I ... to commit to a diet is not gonna make it ... since the rest remains the same ... it takes more than just one thing .... in my experience.

And yes ... all foods and such are important (I lost 50 pounds just not getting food at the normal places anymore! ... but none of it will work if the person does not set themselves, and minds to it. And commit to some exercise also ....

I never thought that the foods would be dictating my inner self ... but I suppose they could ... as the ol' colorful stuff and mushrooms used to ... but you know what? I have better stuff inside my mind and head ... don't need cardboard copies ... never did ... I just didn't know it!
Nero

Post by Nero »

Hipgnosis wrote:Hi,

Ok ... point well taken ...

I would think ... that a person has to make that commitment to themselves and their art ... and if they have INSIDE them enough care, love, respect AND understanding to do so ... they WILL, won't they? Just like you and I ... to commit to a diet is not gonna make it ... since the rest remains the same ... it takes more than just one thing .... in my experience.

And yes ... all foods and such are important (I lost 50 pounds just not getting food at the normal places anymore! ... but none of it will work if the person does not set themselves, and minds to it. And commit to some exercise also ....

I never thought that the foods would be dictating my inner self ... but I suppose they could ... as the ol' colorful stuff and mushrooms used to ... but you know what? I have better stuff inside my mind and head ... don't need cardboard copies ... never did ... I just didn't know it!
Great statement! We are what we eat....