A question for Chris Franke/B5 fans...

wayfarer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

A question for Chris Franke/B5 fans...

Post by wayfarer »

As TD haven't released anything this week, I used the spare cash to catch up on some Babylon 5 episodic CDs. Now, I know that the CDs are quite repetitive, but like some of my least favourite TD Cds, they're worth getting for a hidden gem.

Ok, on to my questions;

1) were some releases more limited than others? I have bought most of the Cds cheap at Forbidden Planet. Some are currently 99p at their website. However, I found Sleeping In Light was going for stupid prices. I managed to get a copy for $37 incl shipping.

2) Did Sleeping In Light have a front cover? I thought few of them did, but SiL was advertising as having it missing. I reckon it was ignorance on the sellers part.

Thanks folks! :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I cant answer your question Richard but thanks for the tip-off :wink: no way i could leave them there at that price 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I've got a few of the episodic releases and none of them have covers. Not sure that any of them are more limited than any of the others but I could be wrong.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Looking at Gemms and Amazon, Sleeping In Light seems to be, at the very least, the most sought after.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Chris Monk wrote:I've got a few of the episodic releases and none of them have covers. Not sure that any of them are more limited than any of the others but I could be wrong.
Actually I lied. :oops:

Just checked my CD collection and several of the episodic releases have covers. They seem to be the earlier ones though.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Chris Monk wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I've got a few of the episodic releases and none of them have covers. Not sure that any of them are more limited than any of the others but I could be wrong.
Actually I lied. :oops:

Just checked my CD collection and several of the episodic releases have covers. They seem to be the earlier ones though.
Yeah, the earlier ones were released with a cover - fairly simple covers with the logo and the name of the episode.