The Girl Next Door

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

The Girl Next Door

Post by cantosis »

I watched this last night and see the soundtrack is by Paul Haslinger, the movie is a complete rip from Risky Business but that is not to say I didn`t enjoy it as I did.

But it isn`t just the movie that is a rip some of the music is very much the same, there is a track "Peeping Matt" which is also a rip from The Dream Is Always The Same.

Just wondering if anyone has any info about it, its a 2004 movie so I am guessing Paul just decided to use the Risky Business stuff as his inspiration, possibly a bit naughty as he wasn`t in TD when they did that stuff?.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Girls quite 'fit' in the film though !!!! :oops:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

alipaul wrote:Girls quite 'fit' in the film though !!!! :oops:

yeh Elisha Cuthbert she plays Jack Bauers daughter in 24. I like the movie even if it is a rip
Jon

Post by Jon »

I interviewed Paul some years ago and he said he just felt it was appropriate to use the Risky Business-elements in the music.

There are some tracks by Paul on the soundtrack album. There is also a bootleg album available with the full score.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Jon wrote:I interviewed Paul some years ago and he said he just felt it was appropriate to use the Risky Business-elements in the music.

There are some tracks by Paul on the soundtrack album. There is also a bootleg album available with the full score.
thanks for the info, I love the risky business music so it wasn`t a negative for me, just a surprise.

Does anyone have this bootleg with the full score?
Jon

Post by Jon »

You can send an e-mail to Gerry Kroll at Soundtrackers in the US, soundtrackers@adelphia.net

I think it was him who offered the CD some weeks ago. Maybe he still has it.

Tell us if you get hold of it.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Jon wrote:You can send an e-mail to Gerry Kroll at Soundtrackers in the US, soundtrackers@adelphia.net

I think it was him who offered the CD some weeks ago. Maybe he still has it.

Tell us if you get hold of it.

cheers mate