Klaus on TD (from 1994)

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:I find his thoughts at the time to be understandable, about the music , but not the concerts.
I had difficulties with TD's output during this stage, some of it sounds too comercial - don't get me wrong I love some tracks, but not like the releases over the past couple of years.

Any idea as to what size audiences Klaus was performing to at this time ?
I'd imagine Klaus regularly played to 1000-3000 people
But to judge popularity to concert attendance ? and regularity of performance ! :roll:

Personally it doesn't bother me if a bands popular or not, it the quality of the product at the end of the day.
Me neither.

I'm getting very self-centred in my old age. As long as I can get to hear the band I don't really care how many other people are in the same room, be it 10,000 or just 10.
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

timer wrote:Klaus is basically saying that TD's music did not appeal to the european market during the mid 90's - interview from 1994 - and that he was the higher ranker Electronic musician due to his concert attendance during this period.

As Ive said it's immaterial to me , whether TD are / were popular the music suits my taste's perfectly and thats all that counts to me.
Thanks Timer! That blog is always not viewable for me so I miss out on quite a lot. I appreciate you filling in the gaps! I'm in China now and that page wont even load! It is blocked out by the local authorities!