Chris and Edgar

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Marbury wrote:was it just clash of personalities or has something happened to cause this rift?

Lifes too short, or as Stan Laurel said "life's not short enough" ;-)
I think CF has got all the classic basement tapes from the 70s :wink:
Only as CDRs downloaded from dodgy joes dodgy download store ! :wink:
Its all speculation at the end of the day and not really worth talking about,we will find out in good time :wink: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Seen a few of these threads over the years and they usually spin off in some bizarre directions and explanations. I've heard so many different views about this that I can no longer filter the fact from the fiction. These days I just tend to ignore the theories and just get on with listening to the music.
timer

Post by timer »

This is obviously a personal matter between Mr.Franke and Edgar, otherwise we'd all know about it.

I have to say ,what does it matter now anyway! we are getting the EM from Edgar that we want , and that's enough for little olde me !.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:This is obviously a personal matter between Mr.Franke and Edgar, otherwise we'd all know about it.

I have to say ,what does it matter now anyway! we are getting the EM from Edgar that we want , and that's enough for little olde me !.
got to agree mate
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:This is obviously a personal matter between Mr.Franke and Edgar, otherwise we'd all know about it.

got to agree mate
Yep. It's well over twenty years ago now.

Funnily enough I was shown some work today that I originally worked on in 1982. My word was that embarrassing. Seems that I'd made three attempts to get the job done. :oops: