Chris Franke picture, 2005

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Chris Franke picture, 2005

Post by Jon »

Here is a picture of Chris Franke receiving the 2005 BMI Award for his music from THE AMAZING RACE.

Looking healthy, old Chris! :D

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm419796480/nm0006081
jacob

Post by jacob »

Unfortunately his music has also been a little too 'healthy' the last 10-15 years.
24db

Post by 24db »

nice to see Chris again
jacob

Post by jacob »

24db wrote:nice to see Chris again
How old is he? Some 57 years old? I still do think we have some great music from him left to come...

He does look good, by the way.
Last edited by jacob on Thu May 29, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

He sure looks pretty good to me.............or has he been at the hairdye :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

jacob wrote:
How old is he? Some 57 years old? I still do think we have some great music from him left to come...

I doubt he could produce anything even remotely interesting.
jacob

Post by jacob »

rattymouse wrote:
jacob wrote:

I doubt he could produce anything even remotely interesting.
Make him dismiss all the tempting Hollywood score offers, buy him a nice holiday for two years in a little Spanish village, allowing him to bring only 8 different instruments and a tape recorder, I'm sure he could make magic - again! :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

He is looking a lot better than the last pic I saw. He gets a lot of stick for following the yankee doller but I say good luck to him, I love a lot of his music including the Babylon stuff.

I can`t really slag the guy.
jacob

Post by jacob »

cantosis wrote:He is looking a lot better than the last pic I saw. He gets a lot of stick for following the yankee doller but I say good luck to him, I love a lot of his music including the Babylon stuff.

I agree totally.. There are some gems in the lot, such as Raven, The Celestine Prophecy etcetera, but personally I really think that a lot of talent has been opressed, when he signed the pact with the Devil, which is Hollywood.
Haslinger and Hoenig is about on the same level as Franke today, and they had outstanding artistic moments, solo, as well as in TD.

Just my childish opinion ;)
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

jacob wrote:
cantosis wrote:He is looking a lot better than the last pic I saw. He gets a lot of stick for following the yankee doller but I say good luck to him, I love a lot of his music including the Babylon stuff.

I agree totally.. There are some gems in the lot, such as Raven, The Celestine Prophecy etcetera, but personally I really think that a lot of talent has been opressed, when he signed the pact with the Devil, which is Hollywood.
Haslinger and Hoenig is about on the same level as Franke today, and they had outstanding artistic moments, solo, as well as in TD.

I used to be the HUGEST Franke fan. Now, I barely remember the guy.
timer

Post by timer »

jacob wrote:

'Childish' ! that should read 'Valid' JP. :)
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Well if someone signs a pact with "the devil", there must be a certain willingness to do so... if valuing cash more than one's own talent, for example.
"If you stare into the Abyss long enough, the Abyss stares back at you." ...
Last edited by Michael66 on Thu May 29, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael66 wrote:Well if someone signs a pact with "the devil", there must be a certain willingness to do so... if valuing cash more than one's own talent, for example.
deep ;)
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

24db wrote:
Michael66 wrote:Well if someone signs a pact with "the devil", there must be a certain willingness to do so... if valuing cash more than one's own talent, for example.
deep ;)
yeah well it's from TDOC's little collection of quotes lol ;-)
Jon

Post by Jon »

Franke is born in 1953, so he is 55 this year.

And I wouldn't put Michael Hoenig in the same Holloywood group as Franke and Haslinger - Hoenig hasn't done anything in Hollywood since 2004.