Linda Spa

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

I've always enjoyed Linda Spa's contribution to TD in concert. She's always added some quite subtle but significant sounds to the show. Like the didgeridoo on Astrophel and Stella, the sax on Rare Bird and Carmel Calif, the flute on Logos, numerous keyboard parts on just about everything, etc.

She's also contributed two very good pieces of music to TD in Story of the Brave and Elf June and the Midnight Patrol. I, for one, wouldn't mind hearing more from her in the future.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:I've always enjoyed Linda Spa's contribution to TD in concert. She's always added some quite subtle but significant sounds to the show. Like the didgeridoo on Astrophel and Stella, the sax on Rare Bird and Carmel Calif, the flute on Logos, numerous keyboard parts on just about everything, etc.

She's also contributed two very good pieces of music to TD in Story of the Brave and Elf June and the Midnight Patrol. I, for one, wouldn't mind hearing more from her in the future.
Well said Chris,Linda to me is a very respected member of the TD family,it was great to see her back at the SBE 05 when she unexpectedly walked on stage for "Oriental Haze" a very welcome moment :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I've always enjoyed Linda Spa's contribution to TD in concert. She's always added some quite subtle but significant sounds to the show. Like the didgeridoo on Astrophel and Stella, the sax on Rare Bird and Carmel Calif, the flute on Logos, numerous keyboard parts on just about everything, etc.

Well said Chris,Linda to me is a very respected member of the TD family,it was great to see her back at the SBE 05 when she unexpectedly walked on stage for "Oriental Haze" a very welcome moment :D
It's a moment I won't forget in a hurry. There was such a great feeling to the show when she stepped out on stage. Lovely warm smile and clearly enjoying being back with TD.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I think she's a t alented and a babe to boot so there !!! :lol:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Post by timer »

alipaul wrote:I think she's a t alented and a babe to boot so there !!! :lol:
Yeah , but you are the founder of the Linda Spa appreciation Society ! :shock: 8)
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

24db wrote:I hear she plays an instrument as well....amazing ;)
Brutal!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

timer wrote:
alipaul wrote:I think she's a t alented and a babe to boot so there !!! :lol:
Yeah , but you are the founder of the Linda Spa appreciation Society ! :shock: 8)

No 1 fan i hope :oops:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

sparrow wrote:I like Linda's contribution to TD her sax playing is efficient enough but she's no maestro.
I don't know, I think her performance on sax on the track 'Rare Bird' at the wunderlich gig was very 'virtuoso' little licks of fast notes, very talented. Take another listen!!! :D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

New tracks on the myspacepage of Linda.

http://www.myspace.com/lindaspa

beautiful music.
Ideal for drink a cup of coffee.
Why not a cup disc whith these tracks, Linda?

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Linda and Iris are both beautiful. When I managed to get my arms around them atfter the Berlin show, my knees trembled!

They're lovely, and very much part of TD. I am sure Edgar sees them both there to the end, whenever that may be, and hopefully not for a long long long long long while yet.

Remember that paper review recently of the Berlin concert, where the critic did'nt understand why the girls were'nt singing? What a joker!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

la sagesse du destin wrote:New tracks on the myspacepage of Linda.

http://www.myspace.com/lindaspa

beautiful music.
Ideal for drink a cup of coffee.
Why not a cup disc whith these tracks, Linda?

Charles
Not my thing at all but my missus quite likes it. so therefore I like it :wink:
hansx

Post by hansx »

Jon wrote:Linda Spa was good-looking in the mid-90s but now the years has left its mark, as they do with all of us... :wink:
it did with me, but Linda is looking more beatifull anyway than I am. She is a good player and fits in the griup very well, and that she also is an attractive lady is a bonus for us. :D
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

hansx wrote:
Jon wrote:Linda Spa was good-looking in the mid-90s but now the years has left its mark, as they do with all of us... :wink:
it did with me, but Linda is looking more beatifull anyway than I am. She is a good player and fits in the griup very well, and that she also is an attractive lady is a bonus for us. :D
:D If you have met Linda, you'll know she is a stunningly beautiful, yet modest lady. :wink: :arrow: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote:
hansx wrote:
:D If you have met Linda, you'll know she is a stunningly beautiful, yet modest lady. :wink: :arrow: :arrow:
I could not agree more...........A truly h-ot and beautiful lady :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Seeing her in the Flesh in Edinburgh I realised just how lovely Linda is.. :D