Spot the ex-TD man

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Spot the ex-TD man

Post by Chris Monk »

Found these on the web. They're just a bit of fun from a recent Frankfurt music show. Can you spot the ex-TD member?

http://www.spielwiese.dcn.de/index.php?id=video300

http://www.spielwiese.dcn.de/index.php?id=video30
timer

Post by timer »

I recognise that Beanie !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

ZP
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Looks like Ibanez may have issued a signature Guitar as well. Must look that up. :)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Looks like Ibanez may have issued a signature Guitar as well. Must look that up. :)
Ring ring!...message from Carmen...'Stop buying guitars!' ;)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:Looks like Ibanez may have issued a signature Guitar as well. Must look that up. :)
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Must admit it a dangerous thing for me to go on the Ibanez website (dribble) , next stop nearest Ibanez dealer ! 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
That reminds me of the time I was in a mates house. He plays bass and has quite a sizable collection of guitars. We were surrounded by them, listening to music and chugging a few beers, when his wife walked in and said "Green!?!.....I don't remember green. Where did green come from?"

....I guess you had to be there.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Must admit it a dangerous thing for me to go on the Ibanez website (dribble) , next stop nearest Ibanez dealer ! 8)
you sound like me with synths mate, well make that used to sound like...they're all a bit dull these days
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
That reminds me of the time I was in a mates house. He plays bass and has quite a sizable collection of guitars. We were surrounded by them, listening to music and chugging a few beers, when his wife walked in and said "Green!?!.....I don't remember green. Where did green come from?"

'Oh that old thing, I've had that for ages' smack smack, lay off woman!...yeah fair enough ;)
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:

I can well understand that Chris :lol: when youve got a few, which I am fortunate to have, they very often get refered to as ' the red one' , or 'the Blue' one.
Last edited by timer on Fri May 02, 2008 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: Ring ring!...message from Carmen...'Stop buying guitars!' ;)

'Oh that old thing, I've had that for ages' smack smack, lay off woman!...yeah fair enough ;)
That's like me and CD's. "No, that's not new...had it ages".

...actually that's a bit like my wife and shoes. "No, there not new...had them ages".
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: That reminds me of the time I was in a mates house. He plays bass and has quite a sizable collection of guitars. We were surrounded by them, listening to music and chugging a few beers, when his wife walked in and said "Green!?!.....I don't remember green. Where did green come from?"

That's like me and CD's. "No, that's not new...had it ages".

...actually that's a bit like my wife and shoes. "No, there not new...had them ages".
I'm the Emelda Marcos of TD press cuttings :D :D