New cd's from PPM and W.A.dePHUL

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

New cd's from PPM and W.A.dePHUL

Post by Pertou »

http://emportal.info/viewtopic.php?p=21203#21203

Next new CDs on Manikin Records:
Picture Palace Music - Symphony for vampires (MRCD 7086)
(Tangerine Dream keyboarder Thorsten Quaeschning & band with the second CD. The music of this CD is inspired by Friedrich Wilhelm Murnaus "Nosferatu - eine Symphonie des Grauens") Sound samples are on our Website available!
Releasedate: 30th April 2008
W.A.dePHUL - When aliens meet a drop of water (MRCD 7087)
(The Ex-Tangerine Dream keyboarder Ralf Wadephul with a powerful new CD!) Sound saples will fellow soon!
Releasedate: 30th April 2008

manikin.de
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

now thats very interesting news, I shall get these :idea:
24db

Post by 24db »

interesting stuff....cheers for the heads up on this JP
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Better start saving the pennies........good news these releases 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'll buy them too. The first PPM cd was a real grower ..and I like the idea of the new one based on Nosferatu.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I hope Manikin will have stall at the PPM show in Berlin 30th October, I'm extremely excited by this as Ralf's tracks were the best on Blue Dawn, and Somnambulistic Tunes really makes sense to me now.
Nero

Post by Nero »

Pertou wrote:I hope Manikin will have stall at the PPM show in Berlin 30th October, I'm extremely excited by this as Ralf's tracks were the best on Blue Dawn, and Somnambulistic Tunes really makes sense to me now.
I think it was Edgar's guitar giving live to Ralf's tracks....just my opinion.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Nero wrote:
Pertou wrote:I hope Manikin will have stall at the PPM show in Berlin 30th October, I'm extremely excited by this as Ralf's tracks were the best on Blue Dawn, and Somnambulistic Tunes really makes sense to me now.
I think it was Edgar's guitar giving live to Ralf's tracks....just my opinion.
Edgar's amazing guitar playing on Wadephul's tracks really enhances the quality. Guitar or not, I'm not satisfied with his own compositions... but that's just my 'nature' :wink:
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Looking forward to these releases :D
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

There's now an announcement on Ralf Wadephul's website about his new CD and a page with sound samples from the album. So far, only the last link to the track "Going Home" works, and the music sounds quite familiar...

http://www.wadephul.eu/theCD.html
DaveAS

Post by DaveAS »

Michael66 wrote:There's now an announcement on Ralf Wadephul's website about his new CD and a page with sound samples from the album. So far, only the last link to the track "Going Home" works, and the music sounds quite familiar...

http://www.wadephul.eu/theCD.html
Hmmm, by all accounts the album does sound like it's going to be Blue Dawn + Ralph's tracks from the '88 tour. I'm ambivalent at the prospect, I have to say. Whilst Ralph's TD tracks are very good, most of the existing versions are just about perfect and I would rather have heard something new. Oh well, looking on the bright side, it'll be nice to get a decent version of Parabola with the middle section intact.

Hopefully it won't be another 20 years before we see a follow up. :wink:

--
Dave
Last edited by DaveAS on Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ant

Post by ant »

:) Have ordered both as I loved Thorstens last effort and just thought it would be good to hear a album from Ralf. After all - it's only money and if I don't spend it the tax man will!! :lol:
Biggus Dickus
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I will pick them up at the concert of PPM the 30th April! 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

nice to see that Wadephul chap is on myspace
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Two very familiar samples of the W.A.dePhul (Wolfgang Amadeus The Fool?) album are now available on Manikin... I just got to have this one :D