Klaus Schulze..

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

I must have played my copy of The Historic Edition once since I bought it...I must be daft spending all that money on music that doesn't do a thing for me :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I must have played my copy of The Historic Edition once since I bought it...I must be daft spending all that money on music that doesn't do a thing for me :(
You are not the only one mate...........ive got albums here i dont think ive ever played,its madness :oops: :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I must have played my copy of The Historic Edition once since I bought it...I must be daft spending all that money on music that doesn't do a thing for me :(
You are not the only one mate...........ive got albums here i dont think ive ever played,its madness :oops: :roll:
I really have to get rid of these mate, as you say it's madness to just have dust catchers in your collection. I'm not one of these people who goes back to a disc, say 10 years later and loves it...if I didn't like it then chances are I'll never like it. I really bought into the daft thing of buying discs purely on SMDs or CDS's recommendation and bought some really dull stuff. Klaus's recordings haven't interested me in a decade...perhaps more...time to go lad, time to go!

...and then I woke up :D
Last edited by 24db on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Im sure you would have little problem selling that for a decent sum on ebay Andy,the box sets usually sell very well :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Im sure you would have little problem selling that for a decent sum on ebay Andy,the box sets usually sell very well :arrow:
I'm not just on about that collection mate...a large percentage of my KS collection needs to go, plus some of the IC label stuff, dance stuff and other bits and pieces...especially where I bought remasters...do I really need two or three copies of something? don't think so
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Im sure you would have little problem selling that for a decent sum on ebay Andy,the box sets usually sell very well :arrow:
I'm not just on about that collection mate...a large percentage of my KS collection needs to go, plus some of the IC label stuff, dance stuff and other bits and pieces...especially where I bought remasters...do I really need two or three copies of something? don't think so
I think the remasters can be a good thing to buy,but some of the re-releases are nothing more than a money spinning racket......3 or 4 releases of the same CD can cost huge sums of money,and personally i think its a little crazy......
I wont knock individuals if they want to do it,everyone to their own....i do have 4 copies of PF,s Meddle on CD and 3 Rubycons :shock: :oops: :arrow:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I really have to get rid of these mate, as you say it's madness to just have dust catchers in your collection. I'm not one of these people who goes back to a disc, say 10 years later and loves it...if I didn't like it then chances are I'll never like it. I really bought into the daft thing of buying discs purely on SMDs or CDS's recommendation and bought some really dull stuff. Klaus's recordings haven't interested me in a decade...perhaps more...time to go lad, time to go!
I know what you mean about the SMD / CDS recommendations... I bought some utter tripe over the years thanks to these... thank heavens for MP3 audio samples :-)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
Not even once :?: :?: :?:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Totally true,not even once :oops:
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

Agreed there 24db. I had a good sort out a couple of years ago and got rid of my "Wahnfried" albums which i was never too keen on. Also the awful "Totentag" opera CD. However, would never ever part with my Historic or Silver editions or for that matter the superb "Dark Side Of The Moog" series with Pete Namlook!
Ode To Granny A
24db

Post by 24db »

boruncy wrote:
Agreed there 24db. I had a good sort out a couple of years ago and got rid of my "Wahnfried" albums which i was never too keen on. Also the awful "Totentag" opera CD. However, would never ever part with my Historic or Silver editions or for that matter the superb "Dark Side Of The Moog" series with Pete Namlook!
I know what you mean, btw neither is this 'just' some way for me to make money on eBay...I just need to get free space
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

KS?

.......irrlicht.......TIMEWIND

:arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:KS?

.......irrlicht.......TIMEWIND

:arrow:
Timewind is my fav by KS...........such a beauty 8) :D
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: You are not the only one mate...........ive got albums here i dont think ive ever played,its madness :oops: :roll:
Totally true,not even once :oops:
shame, the man has so many great releases.
Also some booring things, but that is also the case with TD. :D
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

Timewind is my fav by KS...........such a beauty
Same here epsilon75. Certainly a magical piece of music which leaves you floating in mid-air. Not so sure of the crashing sound at the end of side1 though, (omitted from the re-worked Revisted 2006 CD)!
shame, the man has so many great releases.
Also some booring things, but that is also the case with TD
Yep, i think that is the case with most artists/bands hansx?
Last edited by boruncy on Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ode To Granny A