Eddy Froese solo stuff concert.

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Froesesque wrote:What would you chaps like him to play?I think daluminacion and Stuntman are two definite musts for me. Do you think he'll take his old mellotron and do 'Epsilon'??

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Stuntman, Drunken Mozart in the Desert, Dalumination, Thunderheads, Dalisquador, Tropic of Capricorn, Ickarus, Golgotha and the Circle Closes, Magic Lantern, Tierra Del Fuego, Talking to the Maddox, Rain Dance, Traffic of Silence, Vitamin C, Police Therapy Centre, Der 31. Stock, and Maroubra Bay. :D 8)
Ok, I'll vote for that. But in any case Stuntman and the Drunken Mozart.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Froesesque wrote:What would you chaps like him to play?I think daluminacion and Stuntman are two definite musts for me. Do you think he'll take his old mellotron and do 'Epsilon'??

Stuntman, Drunken Mozart in the Desert, Dalumination, Thunderheads, Dalisquador, Tropic of Capricorn, Ickarus, Golgotha and the Circle Closes, Magic Lantern, Tierra Del Fuego, Talking to the Maddox, Rain Dance, Traffic of Silence, Vitamin C, Police Therapy Centre, Der 31. Stock, and Maroubra Bay. :D 8)
Good play list. I think the concert should start with Edgar entering the stage alone and playing the piano solo that begins 'Dalumination' - the synths start down comes the curtain to reveal the rest of the band. Everybody gets their hankeys out - what an emotional start!!!

I think he should play the amazingly twee (but one of my faves) The Light Cone, and maybee 'A World away from Ga Ga land'
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
hansx

Post by hansx »

Froesesque wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:

Good play list. I think the concert should start with Edgar entering the stage alone and playing the piano solo that begins 'Dalumination' - the synths start down comes the curtain to reveal the rest of the band. Everybody gets their hankeys out - what an emotional start!!!

I think he should play the amazingly twee (but one of my faves) The Light Cone, and maybee 'A World away from Ga Ga land'
Hmm, I can see this already before my eyes. Stuntman is in it, I hope. Made today a ringtone of it. So, will hear it every day. At least the first notes of it. :lol:
hansx

Post by hansx »

There was a change on the site to see.
Remy is also acting, don't know who it is, but he program is still growing.
ime-schedule MAIN HALL (tentative)
13:45 Box office open
14:00 Doors to stall area open
15:00 Concert hall open
15:10 Opening
15:15 Concert RON BOOTS & FRIENDS
16:30 Break
20:15 Concert EDGAR FROESE
22:45 END (?)

Time-schedule GLAZEN ZAAL
Several concerts of REMY during the day.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:There was a change on the site to see.
Remy is also acting, don't know who it is, but he program is still growing.
ime-schedule MAIN HALL (tentative)
13:45 Box office open
14:00 Doors to stall area open
15:00 Concert hall open
15:10 Opening
15:15 Concert RON BOOTS & FRIENDS
16:30 Break
20:15 Concert EDGAR FROESE
22:45 END (?)

Time-schedule GLAZEN ZAAL
Several concerts of REMY during the day.
Could be some sore heads on that 9.25 am flight on the Monday Morning :P :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

has anyone heard anything from this Remy? might have to get one of his CDs to see what its like
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Yes I have a few of remy's stuff very good artist plenty of deep sequences easy on the ear he is a big EM artist from holland. you can hear samples on the groove.nl site well worth seeing in concert.

cheers Geoff :D :) 8) :!: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Taximan431 wrote:Yes I have a few of remy's stuff very good artist plenty of deep sequences easy on the ear he is a big EM artist from holland. you can hear samples on the groove.nl site well worth seeing in concert.

cheers Geoff :D :) 8) :!: :arrow:

thanks Geoff.