Linda Spa on the Front Row

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:Tom, I suggest that you try to attend the next TD concerts in 2008, at the moment its Germany in July (loreley festival with KS...)....but there will be others im 100% sure....The Frankfurt gig was the best (for me) in years........I think you would enjoy the live experience TD offer these days, really quite excellent imho
Has it ever been any different :? :?

no not really, just that recent gigs I have been to have been particularly awesome :D
I agree wholeheartedly 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Nero wrote:Oh, we stupid men....sorry :roll:....Linda & Iris are not just "eye candy", they are professional players and fit very well into TD....since many years now, by the way. That they are looking beautifully is just a TOPPING not the first priority. Their contribution to the music is essential and TD is doing very well to set up concerts in this formation, for the benefit of the audience.
It's even absurd to discuss whether they should be in the band or not - THEY ARE THE BAND. TD is an "energetically well-balanced vehicle"...: 8)

Linda & Iris contribute to the magic of TD's music.
Guess you are right, but the eye also wants somehing. :wink: