Linda Spa on the Front Row

JD
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by JD »

bigmoog wrote:yeah, but JD, it's Jazz :mrgreen:
Great ! does that mean we'll be seeing Linda and Iris in plenty of Jazz mags ? :wink:
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
timer

Post by timer »

JD wrote:
Great ! does that mean we'll be seeing Linda and Iris in plenty of Jazz mags ? :wink:
They are far to Classy for those publications ! :shock:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

JD wrote:

I will just go and check through my extensive collection that I hide in the shed....I may be sometime :idea:
...The wise.....are silent.....
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Fine!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Written on the snare drum of Nick Menza (Megadeth);

Once is a mistake.

Twice is Jazz.

:wink:
Nero

Post by Nero »

Oh, we stupid men....sorry :roll:....Linda & Iris are not just "eye candy", they are professional players and fit very well into TD....since many years now, by the way. That they are looking beautifully is just a TOPPING not the first priority. Their contribution to the music is essential and TD is doing very well to set up concerts in this formation, for the benefit of the audience.
It's even absurd to discuss whether they should be in the band or not - THEY ARE THE BAND. TD is an "energetically well-balanced vehicle"...: 8)

Linda & Iris contribute to the magic of TD's music.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Nero wrote:Oh, we stupid men....sorry :roll:....Linda & Iris are not just "eye candy", they are professional players and fit very well into TD....since many years now, by the way. That they are looking beautifully is just a TOPPING not the first priority. Their contribution to the music is essential and TD is doing very well to set up concerts in this formation, for the benefit of the audience.
It's even absurd to discuss whether they should be in the band or not - THEY ARE THE BAND. TD is an "energetically well-balanced vehicle"...: 8)

Well said Nero :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Nero wrote:Oh, we stupid men....sorry :roll:....Linda & Iris are not just "eye candy", they are professional players and fit very well into TD....since many years now, by the way. That they are looking beautifully is just a TOPPING not the first priority. Their contribution to the music is essential and TD is doing very well to set up concerts in this formation, for the benefit of the audience.

I'll second that Nero. I love what Linda and Iris have brought to the band. The sax on the live version of Rare Bird really makes the track and Iris's playing at the Astoria gig was utterly outstanding.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

epsilon75 wrote:

I am totally agree

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
JD

Post by JD »

Y'know you're completely right ...they are wonderful, everything about TD is wonderful, their playing is top notch session player standard ....I agree ....so do I ...well said me ...Edgar is God !
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Nero

Post by Nero »

I really feel with you, rattymouse.....:wink: I was worried about the fact that you so often seem to be bad-tempered and ended up in the following (very subjective) result: Maybe you suffer so much from the fact, that you could not join a TD concert for many many years?? It's too long ago that TD came to the USA.... :wink:
You should ask Eastgate if something is planned in Chicago - a TD concert could definitely save your soul...... :!::lol:
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

I really feel with you, rattymouse.....:wink: I was worried about the fact that you so often seem to be bad-tempered and ended up in the following (very subjective) result: Maybe you suffer so much from the fact, that you could not join a TD concert for many many years?? It's too long ago that TD came to the USA.... :wink:
You should ask Eastgate if something is planned in Chicago - a TD concert could definitely save your soul...... :!::lol:[/quote]

Thanks for your concern. No, I have given up ever seeing TD live again. They simply wont come to America anymore. They have been away for so long that no one knows who they are anyways so I cant even see the point of hoping for them to come.

I am 39 years old and have been going to concerts since I was 17. I have seen easily, EASILY over 500 concerts in that time. I am so envious of their wonderful talents.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Tom, I suggest that you try to attend the next TD concerts in 2008, at the moment its Germany in July (loreley festival with KS...)....but there will be others im 100% sure....The Frankfurt gig was the best (for me) in years........I think you would enjoy the live experience TD offer these days, really quite excellent imho
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:Tom, I suggest that you try to attend the next TD concerts in 2008, at the moment its Germany in July (loreley festival with KS...)....but there will be others im 100% sure....The Frankfurt gig was the best (for me) in years........I think you would enjoy the live experience TD offer these days, really quite excellent imho
Has it ever been any different :? :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:Tom, I suggest that you try to attend the next TD concerts in 2008, at the moment its Germany in July (loreley festival with KS...)....but there will be others im 100% sure....The Frankfurt gig was the best (for me) in years........I think you would enjoy the live experience TD offer these days, really quite excellent imho
Has it ever been any different :? :?

no not really, just that recent gigs I have been to have been particularly awesome :D