Linda Spa on the Front Row

HYPERBOREA
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Linda Spa on the Front Row

Post by HYPERBOREA »

I would like to start a campaign for Linda Spa to move from her position at the back left of the stage to front row centre.

Most of the time she is playing keyboards and I like the symetry of the three keyboard players being in line.

Anyone agree ?
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Don't care really, BB was in the centre at Frankfurt, but I mostly looked at Iris or Edgar...
Froesesque

Re: Linda Spa on the Front Row

Post by Froesesque »

HYPERBOREA wrote:I would like to start a campaign for Linda Spa to move from her position at the back left of the stage to front row centre.

Most of the time she is playing keyboards and I like the symetry of the three keyboard players being in line.

Anyone agree ?
Yer! Her Royal Gorgeousness should be at the frount with messers Eddy Froese and Thorsy Quasehning

:D :D :D :lol:
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

HYPERBOREA wrote:I would like to start a campaign for Linda Spa to move from her position at the back left of the stage to front row centre.

Anyone agree ?
Yes I know what you're saying.

...but at Frankfurt there were three keyboard players in a row at the front; Edgar, Bernhard and Thorsten.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Anyone agree ?
Of course I agree. :lol: Better to watch a nice looking girl than an old viking.
Or isn't that the reason. :lol:
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

hansx wrote:

Anyone agree ?
Of course I agree. :lol: Better to watch a nice looking girl than an old viking.
Or isn't that the reason. :lol:
Edgar has got a hint of a Viking about him (no offence Edgar, we all have a great deal of respect for you). A damn good musical viking though

:D :D :D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Anyone agree ?
The closer sight of those tight black leather trousers is no good for my blood pressure :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Nero

Post by Nero »

JD, do you have problems with (beautiful) women?? Linda and Iris are top professional!! They proved it many times. Don't be a coward....sorry. :evil:
JD

Post by JD »

Nero wrote:
JD wrote:I would rather watch 3 music technicians crafting their genius on stage than pointless diversionary eye candy.
JD, do you have problems with (beautiful) women?? Linda and Iris are top professional!! They proved it many times. Don't be a coward....sorry. :evil:
Coward why ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Nero

Post by Nero »

JD wrote:
Nero wrote:
JD wrote:I would rather watch 3 music technicians crafting their genius on stage than pointless diversionary eye candy.
Coward why ?
I mean: Think big!! Open your mind! Open your heart for a present great band formation like TD are! I enjoyed the last gig a lot....Have you been there?
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Well for TD without Iris & Linda there's always Redshift or have I got that wrong? 8) :wink:
JD

Post by JD »

[quote="Michael66"]Well for TD without Iris & Linda there's always Redshift or have I got that wrong? 8) :wink:

nah Redshift are like Elvis impersonators. But i'm not saying i want 3 guys on stage playing Rubycon. My favourite gig was the 87 uk tour when haslinger first joined.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Nero

Post by Nero »

JD, do you have problems with (beautiful) women?? Linda and Iris are top professional!! They proved it many times. Don't be a coward....sorry. :evil:[/quote]

Coward why ?[/quote]

I mean: Think big!! Open your mind! Open your heart for a present great band formation like TD are! I enjoyed the last gig a lot....Have you been there?[/quote]

Sorry, JD - but I have to contradict to you. I'm a percussionist myself and I can assess her playing - she's a very good and professional player ! Believe me. And she has a damn fine sense of rhythm.
Maybe DVD's can't always get this across...
JD

Post by JD »

JD, do you have problems with (beautiful) women?? Linda and Iris are top professional!! They proved it many times. Don't be a coward....sorry. :evil:[/quote]

Coward why ?[/quote]

I mean: Think big!! Open your mind! Open your heart for a present great band formation like TD are! I enjoyed the last gig a lot....Have you been there?[/quote]

Sorry, JD - but I have to contradict to you. I'm a percussionist myself and I can assess her playing - she's a very good and professional player ! Believe me. And she has a damn fine sense of rhythm.
Maybe DVD's can't always get this across...[/quote]
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

yeah, but JD, it's Jazz :mrgreen:
...The wise.....are silent.....