TD live in Paris in 1973

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD live in Paris in 1973

Post by 24db »

I got hold an old article today (in French) it covers TDs and ARTs appearance at the Theatre de L'Oest (TOP).
It appears to be from the march 1973 issue of a magazine called Popmusic Maxipop. I'll try to get a translation done in the future, until then I wack some scans up :) (The article has two interviews, one with Chris Franke and the other with Hartmut Enke).

I also got another rather tastey French item:

Tangerine Dream: Ou la revolution en douveur article by Herve Picart. Best. In French. Pages 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 & 61. Feb 1976.

This will take a lot longer to scan and cleanup
billythefish

Re: TD live in Paris in 1973

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:I got hold an old article today (in French) it covers TDs and ARTs appearance at the Theatre de L'Oest (TOP).
It appears to be from the march 1973 issue of a magazine called Popmusic Maxipop. I'll try to get a translation done in the future, until then I wack some scans up :) (The article has two interviews, one with Chris Franke and the other with Hartmut Enke).

Tangerine Dream: Ou la revolution en douveur article by Herve Picart. Best. In French. Pages 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 & 61. Feb 1976.

You know who to 'mail them to for the translation :wink:
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Re: TD live in Paris in 1973

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:
24db wrote:I got hold an old article today (in French) it covers TDs and ARTs appearance at the Theatre de L'Oest (TOP).

You know who to 'mail them to for the translation :wink:
Cheers mate, try these :)

ImageImage
24db

Post by 24db »

I'm not a great admirer of ALL things French, but I tell you one thing, they could certainly do a good TD centre spead:

ImageImage
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

We have got to get a petition going to push for the Re-Growth of Edgar's Moustache :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:We have got to get a petition going to push for the Re-Growth of Edgar's Moustache :idea:
There's a close up of Edgar further on in that article and I swear there should be a speech bubble coming out of his mouth saying 'Hey Gringo...!"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Before EF slashed the tash he was the spit of none Van Dyke :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Before EF slashed the tash he was the spit of none Van Dyke :lol:
with midi-chimney brush? :D Gawd luv yar Meery Pop-ins....a 100% authentic Cockney that Edgar. Erhem....why did you hear him say he feels more British, or at least more comfortable here on the MFD download interview?
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:We have got to get a petition going to push for the Re-Growth of Edgar's Moustache :idea:
I've always thought that statue of Jebediah Obediah Zacariah Jenadiah Springfield looks like a young Edgar, with the giant mustache. :D

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thats one hell of a likeness :lol: Mind you EF also looks very much like John Holmes in his younger days :shock: :lol: This has now become a very lengthy subject :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:Mind you EF also looks very much like John Holmes in his younger days :shock: :lol: This has now become a very lengthy subject :wink:
I considered googling to see the similarity, but then I realized that most of the pictures could be 'adult content' :oops:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Pertou wrote:
I've always thought that statue of Jebediah Obediah Zacariah Jenadiah Springfield looks like a young Edgar, with the giant mustache. :D

Has he defeated a Grizzly? A dancing one, perhaps? :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:
Pertou wrote:

Has he defeated a Grizzly? A dancing one, perhaps? :D

Very good spot..................its only now i realized he is standing on a bear :oops: :lol: :wink: