Cyclone tour question

Lucan
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Cyclone tour question

Post by Lucan »

So, I was reading a review of the second Bootleg Box Set, wherein it was stated that on the last night of the Cyclone tour, Edgar Froese physically assaulted Steve Jolliffe. Is this true?
If celibacy was good enough for my father, and his father before him, it's bloody well good enough for me!
Erik

Post by Erik »

i believe he grabbed him by the shirt collar. he wasn't happy with Steve attempting to "1-up" his instrumentals

i wanna know more about those lyrical songs they played
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Lucan

Post by Lucan »

I don't know why, but I really do find the idea of Edgar Froese in a physical altercation quite hilarious...
If celibacy was good enough for my father, and his father before him, it's bloody well good enough for me!
Erik

Post by Erik »

he sounds like he was a bigger control freak back then
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Lucan

Post by Lucan »

Could this maybe have been at least partly why they stopped improvising in concerts?
Erik

Post by Erik »

makes sense to me!