All time favourite all time favourite TD 'line up'

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Each line up have their own merits .
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

timer wrote:Each line up have their own merits .
Absolutely. 8)
logos

Post by logos »

All of them... but the best TD line up would be one that we have never seen and that we will never see:

Edgar Froese - Chris Franke - Peter Baumann - Johannes Schmoelling - Jerome Froese - Thorsten Quaeschning

The dream is always the same and the dreem is free...
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

you forgot Haslinger. I like a lot of the stuff he was involved in.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Each line up have their own merits .
Very true...

...but Franke/Froese/Schmoelling has more merits than most. :wink: :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
har

Post by har »

I like all of them, but its FFB for me :wink:

This would be quite good :wink:
logos wrote:
Edgar Froese - Chris Franke - Peter Baumann - Johannes Schmoelling - Jerome Froese - Thorsten Quaeschning
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

I like them all.

They are all so different and nice to listen to.

If anything, I almost think that there is a certain lazyness that has become a lot of electronic music these days.

In those days, it was about the "sound" and you and I created images out of the oddity of sounds that helped create a nice tapestry for you to trip in and drugs were never needed or required.

Today, the majority of the sounds are sampled and sound like conventional sounds and the whole thing feels just like another Mozart piece, where the notes got inverted and a different instrument used. It seems to be way too much about the "theme" in the music than it does about the experience, or the trip itself, and this is the part I miss a lot.

I can fly just as much with 220 Volt Live as I can with Atem, but the "new experience" that Atem provides every time is a lot more satisfying than the music in 220 Volt Live.

I think that Edgar has a lot more music in him, but I would like to see him take a little left turn in Mars and play his guitar upside down a little to see what he comes up with. I think he is too comfortable with his knowledge. Not to say that it is not enjoyable, but ... I think that it can be expanded.

And this time, Edgar, make your own movie! Don't wait for someone else! And this way you can color your own images instead of anyone else!
Erik

Post by Erik »

cantosis wrote:All the lineups have their good points
that's the only way i like to see it