All time favourite all time favourite TD live Venue

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

The Royal Festival Hall was pretty cool too.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:The Royal Festival Hall was pretty cool too.
no leg room Chris :(
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Don't remember that but you might well be right. My memory isn't what it used to be. I do remember it having a good rake on the seating though. No trouble with having to look over someone else's head.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Don't remember that but you might well be right. My memory isn't what it used to be. I do remember it having a good rake on the seating though. No trouble with having to look over someone else's head.
At both of the gigs I saw during Ether 2004, people were choosing to sit on the stairs rather than sit in their, £20.00? seats
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
We were in the 3rd row but as the first two rows were kept empty it meant we had plenty of leg-room..
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: no leg room Chris :(
We were in the 3rd row but as the first two rows were kept empty it meant we had plenty of leg-room..
Jammy :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: no leg room Chris :(
May be that was it. I know I wasn't front row but I also don't remember anyone sitting in front of me. My memory is shocking.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

For me, it must be the Royal Albert Hall... because "I was there" (and objectively, it's a wonderful place).
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Ryoanji

Post by Ryoanji »

Glasgow Apollo. :)
Saw the Tangs there in 80, 81 & 82.
Great memories.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Ryoanji wrote:Glasgow Apollo. :)
Saw the Tangs there in 80, 81 & 82.
Great memories.
I wish I had been there too....my mate saw them in 78 at the Apollo put him off almost for life. :roll: