Photos from TD's 1988 US tour

intercorni

Post by intercorni »

I think this was the best stage deco.
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Hey, any chance of another invite to your blog, would love to see these.
Thanks
24db

Post by 24db »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:Hey, any chance of another invite to your blog, would love to see these.
Thanks
sorry mate (and Andreas if he's reading this)...but all the invites have now gone..had an email from somebody last week giving up the her access, but I gave it to somebody earlier today :(
HarryPotter No7

24db wrote:
HarryPotter No7 wrote:Hey, any chance of another invite to your blog, would love to see these.
Thanks
sorry mate (and Andreas if he's reading this)...but all the invites have now gone..had an email from somebody last week giving up the her access, but I gave it to somebody earlier today :(
Ah, no probs mate, if one ever comes available and you're stuck who to give it to you could always throw it my way :D
24db

Post by 24db »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:
24db wrote:
Thanks
Ah, no probs mate, if one ever comes available and you're stuck who to give it to you could always throw it my way :D
I'll ask around, not everyone uses their access.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

intercorni wrote:I think this was the best stage deco.
Did rather look like the stage hands had gone on strike and left the scaffolding all over the stage though ! :lol:
HarryPotter No7

24db wrote:
HarryPotter No7 wrote:
24db wrote: sorry mate (and Andreas if he's reading this)...but all the invites have now gone..had an email from somebody last week giving up the her access, but I gave it to somebody earlier today :(
I'll ask around, not everyone uses their access.
Thanks, appreciate it
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

I must ask Ant to bring his pics he took on the tour when he comes next week see if he will let me scan 1 or 2. I scanned 1 but it saved it at 10mg so must do it again.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

got any pics of when TD played Vicky Hall ??
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:got any pics of when TD played Vicky Hall ??
I keep asking mate Bailey go up in his loft find the 1's he took cuz I was working. Got 3 10x8's signed of EF, PH & CF which there are only 4/5 copies plus the 1's I gave to the band members after the gig in London on that tour.
The Stoke TDBA Division.